CHAPTER 5

- They are so cute that it disgusts - Daniella says to Jaheem in a whisper - Do we wake them up or ...?

- Owen - she calls throwing a pillow at the boy, Owen and Charlie were sleeping on the floor in the middle of all that mess of shredded papers - He's late for class.

- Okay, okay - he mumbles getting up and looks at the sleeping boy next to him - Uh ... you can go ahead.  I will wake him up.

- Or make sex with him - Jaheem says in the next second receiving a slap from Daniella.

- I should say that - she complains and rolls her eyes, so she leaves a kiss on Owen's cheek and leaves dragging her boyfriend with her.

- Char - Owen calls lying down again kissing the boy's face to wake him up - We have to go.

- Not today - he mumbles hugging Owen against his body and laughs softly passing his nose around Owen's neck - I want to stay here with you.

- Your mother... - Owen says trying to stay healthy while Gillespie kissed her neck - my mother... Charles... and Jer is waiting for us... and Daniella... Jaheem...

- Yeah, but I'm here - he says, lifting his kisses up his jaw while the boy raised his hand through his dark hair pulling without force - you too. Both of us.

Owen seemed to give himself more to Charlie as his lips went down.
He had passed through his chest and abdomen and now came under the blanket in the blonde's intimate area.

- Char... love... - he calls pulling the sheets when it touches him that way.

Daniella and Jaheem were downstairs, the girl gave a big smile when she heard her friend's voice calling Charles' name.

- I said - Jaheem says with a chuckle and then is pulled by the girlfriend outside.

- Where are they?  - Jeremy asks with sunglasses on the tip of his nose looking at the couple.

- Busy - Daniella says pointing to the bedroom window and then laughs getting into the car with her boyfriend.

×

- Good morning - Owen says with a big smile throwing the backpack on the table - I won't even curse you for not waiting for me because today I am happiness in person.

- What are you and what did you do with Owen?  - Jaheem asks in a dramatic tone and laughs next.

- Charles Gillespie effect - Daniella says with a little smile and then approaches her friend - What's up?

- So what?  - Owen asks looking at him without knowing why they are talking so softly.

- Don't be an idiot, I heard you.  You...?

- No, you curious.  It's none of your business, either - he says feeling his cheeks warmer and laughs.

- Good morning, Dani, Jaheem - Charles greets and looks at Owen with a little smile then sitting on his lap - Good morning, Joyner.

- Gillespie - The blonde says looking at him, Daniella could see his friend's bright eyes and that silly expression of someone who is in love - Now is not the time for you to go out for coffee and leave me alone with Charlie?

- Did you fuck once and get idiot like that, Owen? - Jaheem says laughing and Owen's eyes widen while Charlie and Daniella laugh.

- Stop laughing, idiot - Joyner says hitting Charlie on the leg being completely embarrassed - We didn't do nothing, stupid.

- I wouldn't say 'nothing' - Gillespie says and Owen pushes him to get off his lap.

- You end my joy in a snap, you know?

- Do you want to repeat the dose?

- No, Gillespie.  I do not want anything.  In fact, I want a coffee.  Comes.

- It's because the milk you already had earlier - Jaheem says laughing laughing out of his girlfriend, Owen shows him the middle finger and leaves there towards the affection of breakfast that was on the sidewalk of the school.

- You guys are terrible - Owen mumbles as he sits down at one of the little tables while Charlie orders the coffees.

The street until it was calm, there were some students there in small groups talking, others reading while others kissed against the wall.

- Here, baby-  Charlie says, placing Owen's coffee there with a sugary donut.  It was not a good combination but I had already seen him eat something like that - Did I tell you it looks beautiful with shame?

- I really should stay.  You live with shame on me - he says biting the donut, smearing his mouth with sugar, Charles smiles and kisses his face - My mom shames me, Jaheem, Daniella mainly, when you get together I feel like it is--

- We should date - Charles says looking at him, he didn't seem to be kidding and Owen looked at him, he didn't have the courage to move or even answer that - We kiss, go out all the time, we have a travel book and even a bear son.

He says looking directly into the blonde's eyes who was still standing with his mouth smeared with sugar while he looked at Charlie.

- You look beautiful when you wake up, when you think too much and even with a dirty mouth - he says laughing softly wiping the boy's lips with his thumbs - And I like you and I think you like me too.  And we should date.  Do you want?

- I... yeah. I like you - Owen says blinking a few times like that coming back to him - And yes.  I want to date you.

- For a second I thought you were going to give me a foot in the ass - Charles says laughing and holds the blonde's face so he kisses him.

×

- So, mom, Charlie is coming to dinner here today - Owen says leaning on the counter while the woman reads the newspaper, she looks at him and the boy gives a nervous laugh - Really.  He ... he's important to me.  Can you not be ashamed?

- Anyone who is important to you is important to me, Baby - She says squeezing the cheek of the boy who laughs and walks away.

- Don't call me baby - he says with a little laugh and kisses his cheek, it doesn't take long and then the bell rings - We are going to order pizza.  Don't embarrass me.

So, the boy fixes his blouse and walks to the door opening it for Charles, when he sees the boy there, he smiles and seals him:

- Hi baby

- Hi Char - he says closing the door.

- Can he call you baby?  - Dinah asks rolling her eyes and smiles hugging Charlie - Hi dear.

- Hi Aunt Dinah - he says with a smile and then she smiles taking him by the hand leading to the living room.

- Finally I'm meeting you. I have so many photos to show you - She says opening a drawer on the coffee table over there taking a photo album.

- Mom, what did I ask you for?

- Pizza?  - she says with a little smile and opens the photo album - look at this, he was just born.  He was always a crybaby, you know? He cries for anything.

- Really?  - Charlie asks laughing and takes his cell phone in his pocket taking a picture of Owen's photo with chocolate-covered cheeks when he was a baby - Love, you were so cute.

- Love?  - Dinah asks looking at Owen - Weren't they just friends?

- Didn't you tell her?

- We didn't date yet

- You are dating? Just told me he was special to you

- Am I special to you?

- I'm going call to pizzaria - Owen says, running up to the kitchen.

×

Small chapter again because my cell phone broke AGAIN
Sorry and don't leave me ♡

⭐⭐⭐
Please touch the star :)