ALTERNATIVE ENDING

II decided to write this alternative ending.

Hope you like it :)

×

After a few days at the hospital for a new test treatment, Charles asked his mother to notify Owen of his condition.
He didn't want to leave without letting his boyfriend know everything that had been going on for the past twelve years.
When the blonde entered the door of that cold and colorless room he could feel his heart breaking when he saw the state that Charlie was in.

- Charles ... What happened?  - he asks in a choked voice, feeling his eyes water, Jeanette had left them alone to talk.

- I didn't have the courage - Charlie says taking Owen's hand, the blonde immediately notes the hot boy's hand which was not common since it was always kind of cold - I have this thing ... Heart disease, my grandfather had this  , and now I have.  The drugs stopped working a while ago and I didn't have the heart to tell you, Owen.  I'm sorry.  I did not want to hurt you.

- Didn't you want to hurt me?  Are you going to die and just decided to tell me now?  I did everything, Charles, you took me out of my comfort zone, you made me travel and do things I would never do ... You made me love you and now this?  Are you just going to leave?  No. Okay?  No. I will not leave.

- Aren't you going to let me die, Owen?  - he asks in the middle of a sigh and moves on the bed giving space for the blonde to lie there too - Do you think I want to leave you?  I don't want to, baby.  The new drugs stopped working for a while, the new ones are experimental and stronger, but it seems that they will also go nowhere.

- If you had told me before ...

- You would have felt sorry for me, just like my mother.

Owen sighs and closes his eyes inhaling Charles's fullness while hugging him tightly as if he wants to absorb every pain he may be feeling and protect him from all harm.

- Excuse me, I have news - The doctor says entering the room accompanied by Jeanette, Owen gets up from the stretcher and stands holding her boyfriend's hand - The new ones are working, Mrs. Gillespie.  Look.

She says showing Charlie's mother two cardiac exams of the boy, one from when they had arrived where he showed the dysregulated heartbeat and muscle function.

- This is how it was - she explains - and this is how it is now, it's almost identical to that of a healthy heart, Charlie, you're fine.

Jeanette looks at her son with tears in her eyes and hugs him against her body, they were tears of relief.
After so many years of seeing him suffer from unbearable pain, they finally had some good news.  Finally he could cry, but now for relief.
As he moves away, Charlie's blue eyes seek the green of his boyfriend who had a big smile on his face and also tears in his eyes:

- It saw?  I said I wouldn't let you go - he says hugging the boy who laughs and nods - You are not going anywhere.

-I'm not going - he says with a smile and kisses Owen's lips but it doesn't take long since a second later he pulls away and looks at his mother holding the laughter-Mother?  What would you do if I told you that, hypothetically, Owen and I were married in Vegas?

- You what !?

- I'll leave you alone - the doctor says wiping tears from her face and laughs at the boys' "hypothetical" confession.

×

That's it :)
Just so you don't hate me completely ♡

Follow me because soon I'll post one more and this time without sad endings

For those who don't know I have a fanpage on Instagram and the link is on my profile if they want to follow me or curse me some more

⭐⭐⭐