Disclaimer

The Top Wing franchise and characters rightfully belongs to Industrial Brothers and 9 Story Media Group, except the other made up places and characters featured in the story, and most importantly, my fan character, who will be revealed later throughout the book. In no way do I make money out of writing this book, this is just for entertainment purposes! No copyright infringement is intended. I do not own nor claim to own the rights to the Top Wing franchise.

This book takes place around the middle of Season One, so I think it's safe to assume that the cadets are halfway through completing Level One!

The cover and art featured in this book are made by me (unless otherwise stated), so I ask that you please do not repost.

The relationships between the characters featured in this book will be platonic, so please don't take character interactions as nudges towards a ship! There may be some hints at Speedy x Bea, but other than that, there won't be any romance.

Thanks for checking my book out, and hopefully, the awesome person you are enjoys reading this story! 😁
-----
'Another day, another rescue mission, and another fail at finding out who this cadet is ...' Brody muttered as he flew up to his bed compartment.

'We can't just give up now!' Rod exclaimed, a little too loudly for the rest of the cadets' liking. 'We already went through the trouble of getting those clues, why just waste our efforts?'

'We're not giving up that easily,' said Swift. 'When have we ever? We'll continue on ... now. So, with the clues that we have-'

'Now?' Rod repeated. 'Why now?'
'It's too late for that,' complained Brody.

'Come on Swift,' said Penny. 'I'm not suggesting that we give up, but I think we all just want to get some rest. And besides, we'll be more awake in the morning, maybe then we'll figure it out.'

Swift sighed. 'Okay, sorry cadets. Well, good night then ...' Swift turned over in his covers as the cadets muttered their good night's back, and closed his eyes ...

But as the other cadets drifted off to sleep, Swift couldn't help but have one thought circling his mind.

Who is even is this cadet?

Forget it, he thought. It'll only be a matter of time before we know ...