Character Profile

CHARACTER PROFILE *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

(Video above is a voice claim!)
NAME
Tara

NICKNAMES
Taz (by family and Wyndham)

AGE
12 (A couple months younger than Swift)

ANIMAL SPECIES
Black-capped chickadee

Tara's character design doesn't completely match how a black-capped chickadee actually looks like in the image featured above

Tara's character design doesn't completely match how a black-capped chickadee actually looks like in the image featured above. She doesn't have a black bib and feathers, they looks more blue than black since Penny and Brody should also have black feathers, but they appear blue since black is harder to animate and the cadets' season two uniform also have black on them.

CADET SPECIALTY
Mountain / rocky terrain rescue

If you go back near the end of chapter three (3 - Below the Timberline), see Timothy's explanation on how mountain flying is different from flying. That's where Tara comes in, she's experienced in mountain flying, or just mountains and rocky terrain in general.

Tara is in charge of search and rescue in the mountains, surveillance of mountain areas and assists with the prevention of accidents and safety of the public.

ABILITIES
Flying
Piloting skills
Resistance to the cold

CATCHPHRASE
❝Let's take to the skies!❞

PERSONALITY

Tara is curious. Her intelligence and unique ability allows her to particularise every single feature of their environment. Just as she recognises each other as individuals, Tara recognises specific trees and branches. Tara is excellent at remembering important details, and cataloging this information. She can recall things which are valuable and important, being able to process this information with ease.

She can problem solve when it comes to day to day life and the means necessary to get things done and ensure that everyone around her is cared for.

Tara is driven by values of compassion, altruism, and cooperation. She tends to put the needs of others above her own, and always considers how to care for the people around her. Tara looks for ways to work together with other people and accommodate them, and feel most comfortable in an environment of positive emotions.

She is primarily focused inward on her own thoughts, feelings, and experiences, and tends to be reserved and keep her thoughts to herself.

Her biggest challenge is that she's so concerned with other people's feelings that she refuses to make her thoughts known, or to take any duly earned credit for her contributions.

LIKES
Flying, nature, sewing, watercolour painting, snow sports

DISLIKES
Inconsiderate behaviour or rudeness, conflict within relationships