chapter 4 :3

((Vampires in this story do not require sleep but it can still recharge them

Both povs:

Matt:

Matt sighs in his sleep and opens his eyes. Crap! I forgot to close the curtains! Matt thought to himself. He then uncovered himself from his blankets. He peered at the windows and realized. They were already shut-
Did tord shut them?-

He heard tord let out a groan and suddenly he hears a small sob come from behind him. Was tord..crying?.. what if he's hurt!
Matt sat up quickly and looks to his left to see tord curled up on the bed. He picked tord up and seen little drops of blood coming from tords mouth.

Matt immediately rushes tord to the nearest hospital.

Tords pov:

My.. my insides feel like they're being torn.. what's happening.. he thought to himself. He curled up and the pain kept getting worse. Tord then let out sob as his hands gripped the sheets.
I can't take it!.. this hurts its unbearable! Tord thought while letting out sobs of pain.

He felt something warm against him. No- someone warm against him. He soon felt that someone lift him up into the air. Tord slowly opened his eyes to reveal a very concerned looking matt.

~time skip~

Matt's pov:

The doctors said tord is on the edge of his death. But if they act fast enough they would be able to save him.
The doctor I spoke to had said that I have to go home. They wont let me stay with my lovely but, atleast tord will be safe now.

~the next morning ~

Tords pov:

The doctors had said that my stomach was upset and that everything I ate would come right back up.

It got to the point where I could not keep any food down.

((To be continued ))