part 5!

The next day~

Matt's pov:

The doctors had to bring tord into emergency  surgery yesterday. Tord felt alot better but did puke some blood up every now and then.

The doctors had said that tord would be okay and that he would puke up the blood that went into his system during surgery.  they had also given tord some pain meds.

I sat across from tord and watched as he sleeps peacefully in the hospital bed. He was in a hospital gown. Tords hair was messy and his eyes and skin were pale.

Tords pov:

I woke up.. in a hospital room?.. when I looked to my side I seen Matt sitting down talking to the doctors. I could not hear what they were saying though. I looked in the mirror and gasped.  I ran a hand through my hair.

I look like a mess!" I thought to myself.  I wasn't sure why I was in a hospital room in the first place. Then I remembered what happened..

"Matt? Can I have some water?" I asked and let out a small cough. I then winced in pain and slowly closed my eyes.

Matt's pov:

The doctors had told me that tord was almost ready to go home. He would need to stay for the night but then he could be realised tommorrow morning.

In the corner of my eye I spotted tord. He was sitting up. Thank God he is ok.

The doctors had then told me that tord would require pain medications every 5 hours. I nodded in response.

"Matt? Can you get me some water?.." I heard tord and smiled in his direction. Of course  I thought and smiled.

I filled up a cup of water for tord and slowly peered up at the mirror. gasping when my gorgeous reflection could not be seen.

Dangit.. I'm a vampire that's right. Matt thought to himself.

He gave tord his cup and sat down across from tord. He watched as tord picked up his cup and took slow sips of the water. he leaned in and gave tord a kiss when tord had moved his water. 

Matt then ran his hand through tords hair. Loving every minute he had with his tord. His tord and only.  his. Tord.

Tord had slept most of the day and Matt had assisted tord with bathrooming and feeding. Around 9.00 pm they had both passed out.

~the next morning~

Matt had woken up and slowly began waking tord. The doctors had came in and told matt that he could take tord home.

He then slowly helped tord up and slowly walked him to the bathroom. Where he had helped him get dressed.

The two had later are breakfast before heading back home. Matt had the ability to float and glided peacefully through the town. He stayed far away from the sun and protected tord by shielding him from the sun. Just in case-

Tords pov:

Matt had dropped us both off at home and I crawled into bed and slowly drifted back to sleep. I smiled in my sleep and Matt curled up beside me.

To be continued ♡♡