ch.3

Matt sat on the couch. He watched tord slowly walk over getting ready to sit down. Tord grabs the gifts and opens one of them. He had stopped when he found a card with his name on it. Inside was 50 dollar gift card along with a brand new hoodie.
He smiled.
Tord put the hood up to his face and took In it's wonderful scent. Freshly washed and brand new. He looked up at Matt and thanked him. The two of them chatted for a while before tord opened up his other gift. The Pocky, he slowly looked over at Matt and asked if he would like a piece.

Matt then nods and tord hands him a couple pieces of Pocky.

-time skip-

Tord had fallen asleep and Matt picked him up. Deciding that he should leave with him. Matt didn't want edd and Tom seeing him as a vampire. Again.
He put tord over his shoulder before running in full speed through the forest. A couple trees hit him while he ran. That still didn't stop him from going.

Once they arrived Matt set tord on his bed at his place. The one he only went to when he transforms into his bat or vamp form. Pretty messy... Matt thought to himself. Rubbing his chin a bit. I wish I could see myself in my mirrors, I would look stunning. Matt looked over at the mirror and lets out a sigh of frustration.

tord woke up slowly and glances around the room. where am I? he thought to himself. He had no idea of where he was at or whos house it had belonged to. matt walked in seeing tord was awake. he smiled down at the tired man below him and ruffles his hair. "do not worry tord. I brought you into my home. My lovely." matt smiled ever so sweetly. tord cringed a bit when matt called him 'my lovely' he thought, thats strange. Matt is never like this.. ever. what changed? why's his second best friend acting. Odd?? he had never shown love to tord before or even called tord by charming names in the past. matt would only do that for himself. so.. what's up?

matt sighed deeply causing tord to look up at him. "their is a slight chance that you might become a vampire. My lovely" matt sighed again.
tord gasps and groans a bit. "Matt your creeping me out.."

"the only bad part of becoming a vampire is that it causes pain and..." matt sighs looking down. tord snarled a bit. " Faen.. well matthew, what else does it cause?"
matt lets out a nervous gulp. "I had turned some people in the past on accident and... the pain their bodies couldn't handle the transformation so they ended up dying.." matt sighs and starts to tear up.

"matt what .. t-the hell?" tord snarles even louder before the pain of the transformation started to kick in. matt had also mentioned earlier that tord could also become only part vamp to.

__509 words