ch.2

Tords Pov

woke up in Matt's bed. I looked around and sighed. Why am I in here? I sat up and looked around myself. I then glanced slowly over my shoulder and yelped. Their stood Matt. He looks so different though. . . .
I sighed and a painful painful
Jolt of pain went through my arm and neck.
Slowly I tracked my fingers on my neck. H-he- he bit me?

Matt's pov:
I watched as tord went to the mirror to look at his wound. That I had caused. I felt sad that I had injuried him.
Maybe a quick trip to the store wouldn't hurt. . .
Once I arrived at the store I walked down all the isles scanning for things
Tord would like and/or enjoy. A brand new red hood came into my view. I smiled and picks up the hood.

I went down another isle and grabs tord a ((MATTress)) gift bag and a couple snacks. I smiled and also picked him up some Pocky, anime wall hangs ((posters-))

Back with tord!!!!!-

I sat in a corner and sighed. The wound hurt even more now!
I started to cry and hissed in pain.
I open my eyes to see Matt walking in with a gift.

"Ah! Let me get you some medicine tord. I'm sorry about earlier, I got you something. Feel free to open it!" Matt spoke and I watched him dig for the medicine in the counter.

I smiled when I seen tord open my gift. His expression just, shown happiness and cheer. He went to go hang up the posters. I watched him from the doorway and smiled lightly.