ten | ~

You left me bleeding out when I was down, I had to heal myself
Got a lot of friends, but I feel alone, only one

I hear is myself. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, not a single soul I can tell I look around, I got everything, but I'm still livin' in hell
~

A u r o r a

Run.The voice in my head said. I wanted to run away. Far away from here, but it would never solve my problems.

"Touch her once and everyone in this room is dead." I glanced over to Luciano, who pointed a gun at Elijah, would he really kill them?. Elijah and him seem pretty close to each other.

"You would kill all my men just for her." Elijah remarked, his tone dry. I tutted, twirling the glinting weapon in my hand.

"I would die for her." He whispers, it's dead silent.

Then he orders his men to keep the guns down.

I hold the gun low, which I took out in a few seconds.

"Let's get our guests a welcome drink." Elijah says out loud and a woman enters with a tray with drinks on it. I should be scared standing here with people that did me wrong in the past. I could take my gun and pull the trigger and end it for Elijah.

I will just stand back and observe. I turn to Elijah who is in a conversation with Luciano. "Were you the one responsible for yesterday." I say interrupting them. He scrubs his back head, "Yeah, since I heard that Stoney is back in town." He smiles at me forced. How the hell did get the family picture. I remember giving it to Kyle when I was out of town. Since I'm not at home more often.

He has something to do with the disappearance of Kyle. I take my knife out of my bag and slide around the table in his direction slowly. All the other men were focused on strippers on the stage. "What did you do to Kyle?" My voice sounded too shrill, too cutting against the loud music playing in the background. He knows something then can he just spit it out.

"Luciano, there I can tell you about Mr. Salvatore." I began to say, he cuts me off imminently. I watch him taking a sip of the tequila. I always have the right words at the right time. He clears his throat, " There is this guy, who offered me a lot of money. I don't remember his name anymore. He knows that both of you are here. And the letter was from him." He clears up, I play with the knife around to think about what he said. 

It could be anyone, my team, Sarah but doubt that. "The cryputs." Luciano and I say out loud at the same time. I throw the knife through the room, ignoring the scream. Fuckin' Donavon. To cope with what he said. I take a long sip of my tequila.

I throw the glass against the wall, because of anger. I won't let The Don take another one else out of my life. I kept my low. Luciano was quiet the whole time, starring to the ground.

"Alright Bonnie and Clyde it's time to go, before you kill everyone here." Elijah announces, I stand and follow  Luciano's lead. Before I leave the room, I take the knife out of the man's chest. "Fuck you, Elijah!" I say loud enough that he could understand me.

Getting out of the club felt like a relief. The rain made it. It's like Zeus gave me a sign that everything will be fine and washing my pain away. It makes it less sad seeing my life ending in hell.

With a hand through my hair, I let the rain drops feeling on my face and  smile at the sky. Each of them felt like a band aid healing my scars on my body. A giggle escaping out of my lips.

I feel Luc arms around my waist, lifting me up from the back. He is like on of the band aids, filling me with happiness and giving me reason to stay alive. Which doubt will end soon after finding out more about him. The promise he vowed to Elijah he could use against me, which is bad for me, I need to disappear out of his life soon. I leave the thought far away in my mind.

It started to rain heavier, we leaned on the car. I rest my head on his shoulder enjoying the moment ending the evening with a kiss. I turn, to face him, I stand on my tiptoe to be on level with him. I place my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, he buries his hands in my hair.

"Thank you for tonight." I whisper as a soft kiss on my forehead. Then  with an impatient wriggle, pressing his lips on mine. He kisses me, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made me clingy.

I knew, of course, that it was just an innocent game for both of us, a little hope and stupidity in imitation of a perfect love story, of fake romance, and ever since we met I can't get him out of my mind. What I was feeling couldn't be put into words.

Everything around us seems to go in slow motion. The water soaked our clothes but we didn't care. As  the ringtone of Luciano phone break our kiss. He answers the call. I got into the when I see him ending the phone call. His face expression changed, all I could see was anger and little frustration.

"The lady from the reception called and said that someone came into our room and devastated everything, Im sorry peaches." I stayed silent the whole ride until we arrived at the hotel. It's definitely not Elijah for sure. I climbed out the car when we arrived, running inside the building as taking the gun out as entering the hotel room. The reception lady stares at me, covered with blood all over her uniform.

I walk past her as I look inside the box which is in the middle of the room. I can barely think when I pick up the picture. You can see a boy who is tied to a chair. His blood is flowing down his nose, with the blue eye on his right eye. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Kyle." I hissed.

sᴏɴɢ: ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ( ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ʟᴀʀᴏɪ)

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ. ❤️