eleven | ☁︎

"you can hear the pain in my voice, every where that i go,

they will not let me go, and im the only one who knows,..."

A u r o r a 

I let my gaze slide over the room. They searched our bags and in the mirror was broken. Well fuck this shits needs to get replaced.

The reception lady was brought to the hospital for check up. I picked up the clothes, and put them in the bag which I brought to the new room. They didn't stole anything, as I checked in my suitcase.

Later on I get into the showers washing all the blood off, which Lisa caused after I helped her to stop the bleeding process.

The opens up and Luciano steps inside. I let out a sigh and turned the other direction.

"Get the fuck out, Luc." I mumbled, is out of his mind. The shower was  separated with a glass door that you couldn't see through because of the heat. The water warmed me, soothing the ache that cloned at my limbs. I poured gentle soap into my hands. I met my long light brown hair, dancing into the mess it was, ridding the knots time had given.

" I want to talk about Elijah." He says walking out of the bathroom. I close my eyes letting the warm water flow over my face. I never wanted this to happen, I never felt protected and sure enough, this only made my. confidence crumbled.

I hated how I  pretended to be happy, now I let it all out. More tears escaped me. Somewhere, above the surface, a young girl dreams of being happy for once in her life.

I steep out the shower, wrapping the towel on my body. I see my reflection on the mirror I face. taking the second towel on the bath counter to try my hair, which were in knots now. I change into my joggers and oversized shirt. Before I leave the bathroom I comb to open these damn knots.

The TV was on as I passed over to the bed, plopping down to the edge of the bed, starting to open the knots gently. I started using the comb to open the knots, but I failed.

"Let me help you peaches." I hand him the comb. Then he starts taking over my hair.

"When I was 15, mom and I were invited to Lunch at Lorenzo's house. After it, they forced me to swallow a pill which should help me forget. I was chained in a room, a couple minutes later.

Lorenzo and Elijah steep into the room. I remember Lorenzo saying to him 'You will like her' . In the room, Elijah began to talk about some bullshit. Whatever he had lighter started burning my skin with it, the scars aren't visible anymore." I summarised short together leaving out the part he mentioned Stoney, he looks satisfied after he went through my hair.

"I'm done, peaches." I ran my through my hair, all the knots are gone. I move the comb by side and cuddle myself in his warm arms. I break the silence after a while, I look up to him.

"Is your Mom at least good?" There needs to be something I need to know about him. His chin rests on my head playing with cheeks, a giggle escapes out of my lips. "She is not perfect but she tries the best for me.

My father abandoned us when I was 15. It was hard at the start to pay the rent. I wanted to help her in a kind of way, by selling drugs and getting money for her. I am grateful for what she does for me. Since I took over the mafia I bought her, her childhood home she always wanted.''

"Awww you are mommy boy, that's so sweet." I declared with such pride, which made him laugh. I almost felt over the bed when he started tickling me.

"And you are daddy's girl, huh." He held my back as pulling me up, sitting straight across him.

"Tomorrow we can practice your shooting skills, since you suck at it." I cross my arms, a smirk curved on my lips and nod. I yawn, I felt exhausted and tired so I went to sleep.  The following morning, loud storms sounded woke me up. I gaze over to Luciano who was still sleeping as if he were in hibernation and didn't notice anything about the thunderstorm. I climbed out of bed and starting going down to the cafeteria. The reception lady called Lisa smiles creepily as I walk past her. I don't trust her, about anything since yesterday.