twenty-two | ~

Luc

My attention drew to Elijah as he entered the room. It's been a while since I last saw him. In any case, word got around that I'm back in New York otherwise he wouldn't be here.

"Luciano, I 'm glad to see you again, here with Aurora. What brings you guys here to New York." I raise a brow, the outline of his leather jacket tells me he definitely has a gun.

He wouldn't never hurt mom I just know it. Either he wouldn't mind pulling the trigger in seconds. I glance over to Aurora and she has been silent since Elijah put a step into the room.

"What do you want Elijah." He collapses on the sofa as he grabs a brownie off the plate. Narrowing his eyes to me with a smile on his face.

"I want to apologize to you Stoney. It was wrong betraying you. You are one of few people I relay on since the day I met you 6 years ago. Please give me a last chance to prove you, my loyalty."

I let out a sigh resting my head on my arm, I knew he would always come back with an apology and he would stand by his words. Like a big brother he came closer placing his hand on my shoulder. In the past we both made many mistakes but learned our lessons.

"One last chance, Elijah."

"It's nice to see you guys have a reunion but can we do something fun since we are here in New York. Elijah could introduce us to his crew." Aurora interrupted my thoughts, it's been a long time since I saw the boys.

"Drug dealers meeting mafia leaders, it will be chaotic trust me Aurora. Since your father passed away, they never actually met you officially." A smirk painted on her lips as she got up.

"It will be a pleasure to meet them Elijah."

The next day flew quickly away, we made a quick tour for Aurora in New York. Showing her the time square, the statue of liberty, she told us that her father promised her to fulfil her last dream and visit the

"George would love to be here with you for sure. But since you basically count as family we will always be here for you." Mom tried to cheer her up but she gave her just a cold smile glancing back at the statue.

"Guys hop in the car I have a meeting in twenty minutes." Elijah said through the open window of his car. The warm sunshine, warmed my face as I close my eyes taking a deep breath. I will always love New York for it's eye-catching and tall buildings. Overwhelmed by the people and the city in general.

I climbed into the car but my gaze fixed on the door waiting till Aurora made her way out. Her hair styled back in a low ponytail, wearing wide high jeans with the perfect fitting v-neck crop top. Her eyes enlightened as she glanced over to me.

"Stop staring at me Sherlock I didn't have anything else to wear. Don't laugh at me." She whined getting into the car. I grinned in myself. I turned to her and caressed her face.

"You look beautiful as always." I responded and she lowered her head on my shoulder as Elijah started the engine. Elijah's office building was outside of the city, in Montclair in New Jersey. I hummed to the song playing on the radio as I watched out of the window, glimpsing at the blue sky.

After a forty-five drive we finally arrived at Elite. In the parking lot we got out and walked towards the big glass facades that allows the natural light into building that is formed like the Louvre museum in Paris.

"Whoever designed this building needs a raise because it looks exactly like Louvre just slightly different at the end." I turned my head to the right side down and recognized at the top of it like a circle.

"No he didn't deserve it because at the top you can see the mistake he made." He pointed at the top of the building and Aurora bursted out of laugher

"That's fucked up." She whispered as we continued our walk towards the building. At the entrance the door was opened by a young guy we stepped inside, I'm amazed it doesn't look suspicious.

Everything looked normal, the green plants on the corner. The information center on the left side, the wall is painted. And stairs plus an elevator that led up.

"Are you sure you are in the right building because," I frowned, why would he ask this question.

"Are you saying that because I'm a woman or what are you trying to say." I watch her slowly taking her knife out of her pocket. She can't kill him, I cleared my throat to interrupt them.

"Boy, this is Aurora Martinez, she isn't just any woman. Show some respect." He gasped as he held his hand on his mouth. He didn't recognize her ohhh.

"Yeah, show some respect," she repeated as her hand rested on her back. I walked towards him and he apologized with no hesitation.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you guys would actually come. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Martinez. Luc you had glowed up after these years it's nice to see you again."

I chuckled that Rico had changed his blonde hair and was tied into a small bum. His white shirt revealed the tattoos on his arm. I could exalty ask him the same question.

"Let me show you guys around before I have to go." We had a full tour around the building and ended up thirty minutes in the room where they produced the drugs.

"How long have you been working for Elijah? Rico." He crashed his occupied " two years." He answered as he made his way to the table across the room to pick up his phone which was ringing.

"I will get water. Do you want a bottle?" I shook my head leaving the room to take a side on the chair beside the office. I picked my phone seeing mom's name on it. I was about to answer the phone, as a woman came out of the corner followed by Elijah. The irrigation was on his face. Her hazel green eyes enlightened as she saw me, her black curly in a bun.

I took the gun out of my jacket pocket aiming it at her.

"Luc, don't do it," I hear mom yell as came out of the escalator followed by Aurora. She gave me a confused look.

"What is going on mom." My hand started to shiver as tears poured down her face.

"You are just like I had in memory. I'm so sorry that I could never raise you like my own child." The woman whispered. What the hell is going on here.

"Luc this is Stella and," her voice trails off. Aurora embraced her into her arms to calm her down.

"I'm your mom Luciano..."

~

sorry for not updating I'm feel so unmotivated and stressed out because of school :(