Petplay

Psa/ this is for all genders cuz I want to be more inclusive but also this is all WITH CONSENT.
"Y/N" Ban yelled as he walked into the room to find you sleeping. So instead of letting you sleep like a normal person would he got an idea. He went to the closet to get some stuff. He grabbed a rope, a collar, a leash, and a ball gag. He slowly and carefully tied you up and put everything on and patiently waited till you woke up. About 30 minutes goes by and you finally wake up. Not understanding what's going on you go into a panic. But after looking around you see ban blankly staring at you with a devilish grin on his face. You go to yell at him but you quickly realize that you are gagged. Ban starts to chuckle at you and moves closer to the bed. "What is it? You need to speed up darling" he softly says as he starts to caress your face. You start to form incoherent words as you speak through the gag. Of course he can't understand you so he just reaches over and rips off your shirt. His mouth inches closer and closer to your neck and he leaves soft little butterfly kissed right at your neck. He slowly makes his way down to your chest and sucks in your nipples. You begin to softly moan as your nipples are one of your most sensitive places. He begins to kiss all down your torso and stops when he reaches your pants. He bites the fabric and moves it down your legs.
To be continued

A/N
Sorry this is so short I just really wanted to get something out because it's been a while. Thank you to all of the support