First Impressions

You just got to Liones after a long day of traveling. You were moving there to attend a school called Liones high, but after a long day you were exhausted. Your school had a dorm system and although it was optional you had no other place to stay so you decided to live there for the time being.
You didn't like the idea of a new school because you had severe social anxiety and hated meeting new people.
To your surprise once you got into the classroom you were greeted with a very warm welcome. You weren't used to this amount of kindness but it felt nice. You made a lot of friends but the favorite group of people you met were the sins. It was a group of 7 people who were known as the seven deadly sins.
They are actually quite popular so it was cool that you were friends with them. You really liked them all but there was one who stood out more than the rest and it was Ban the fox sin of greed. He was so hot and you couldn't deny that you were extremely attracted to him.
At lunch the sins invited you to sit with them and you were more than happy too, but you couldn't help but daydream about Ban. He was everything you could ask for in a guy.
You didn't know much about him yet but he seemed very nice and respectful also he is so hot. "Hey (y/n)" King said snapping you out of your thoughts "We were wondering if you wanted to come over to the tavern later?" You were stoked. You had never really had friends to hang out with before so you were very happy about this. "Of coarse I would love to!" You said a little bit excited "Awesome can't wait to see you there" said Melliodas.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Thank you so much if you have read this whole thing I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is my first time writing a fanfic or anything that wasn't for school but I hope y'all liked it and pls vote and comment is you want to see more. Also pls comment suggestions I would love to hear what I could improve on.