Ban x boy reader pt 2

Here is the rest cuz I didn't finish it good ( the chapter before the most recent one)
You pathetically whine out as he is continuing to stroke you.
You can feel yourself getting close but not wanting to cum because it has only been a few minutes. You have found that you normally have pretty good stamina but when it comes to this man it is a whole different story.
"I-pls stop sir I-I think I'm close" you muttered out with a big look of embarrassment flushing over your face. He looks at you and smiles "then cum darling no one is stopping you" he says going faster and faster till you give in and make a huge sticky mess all over his hand. You have never felt so amazing yet so dirty at the same time. After that he allowed you to go back home but you were not able to get the thoughts of that night out if your head. You really wanted to go back but you had to much pride. Or do you thought because you ended up right back at the cave he took you to. There was no one there so you decided to go back home, but as you turned around you se a tavern sitting there. " hmm I could really go for some food or drinks right now" you thought to yourself walking towards the place. You walk in and see a bar. You grab a seat and you wait for the bartender. To your surprise it was the man. "Well it's nice to see your pretty face again doll what brings you here" he asks with a grin on his face. You pause for a moment and look down in shame. "I-I want more pls" you mutter out. He looks at you and smiles "well the tavern closes in 5 minutes why don't you meet me out there" he says as your cheeks flush red. You get up and walk outside and lest just say it was a long night.