Boy punishment

TW: CNC, kidnapping, knife play, harsh language, overall just a v hard scene, and a little bit of mention of anger and toxic ness
Backstory :You and Ban have been having a bit of a rough time, and a lot of it was because of your attitude but then you guys got into an argument.
DISCLAIMER IT ISN'T OK IF THIS HAPPENS IRL WITOUT PREVIOUS CONSENT AND TRUST
"I'M DONE I AM LEAVING" you scream at Ban as you walk towards the door. "WALK OUT OF THAT FUCKING DOOR AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS" he yells back in a very Stern tone. You stop where you are kinda scared from his tone. He doesn't usually get mad like that but you got a weird feeling. He is a 6'11 huge man who could easily take you down. He has been in many fights and is extremely dangerous when he is mad so you didn't want to see what he would do when angry at you. He slowly starts to walk towards you and you get scared. You quickly open the door and run out as fast as you can. Thankfully you were able to slam the door right I front of him so you had a tiny bit of an advantage. You ran out of the tavern frightening all of the other sins. You decide to hide knowing that you could not outrun him and he would catch up to you. He comes out yelling for you but thankfully gives up after 5 minutes so you had the chance to run. You knew that he wasn't mean and he probably wouldn't hurt you but he has never been mad at you like he has the past you days and you really pissed him off this time. You had an attitude all day and eventually he picked you up, looked you dead in the face and told you to stop before he makes you. You didn't really like that so you slapped him in the face. He immediately put you down and gave you a death stare. He bursts out yelling at you cuz by that point he was fed up. *back to real time* you go back to the house you had been renting before you started staying in the tavern. Even tho you spent most of your time there you still enjoyed having your own space so you kept paying rent for it. You get all comfy and lay down for the night. You wake up the next morning and go to work. After a few days you got tired of being alone, you had to admit it was very boring without the sins but you couldn't go back now. You get hungry at around 11:30 pm and decide to run to the store to get some snacks. On your way out of the store you feel a big cold hand wrap around you and then everything goes black. You wake up in Band room tied down. You had rope wrap you all the way from your shoulders to your knees.
Your first reflex was to try and get out of them but that wasn't a good idea. "So you are awake" Ban says while giving a devious smile. "You don't just get to walk away from me and especially not hide from me. It's almost like you were asking for this, weren't you angel" he asked while pulling out a knife. " move and you get cut do you understand" you nod while trying to keep your body still. "Good now I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson darling" he bends down and slowly drags the knife down your torso cutting your shirt off. Then moving down to your pants slowly ripping them too. You cry in protest but struggled to speak against the gag. He looks up at you and softly caresses your cheek wiping the tears off. He softly grabs your duck and starts stoking it so slowly it's painful. Then he speeds up only to stop and slap it as hard as he can. You whine and he grabs your face. "You are my property, your body is mine and you don't ever get to disrespect me like that" he says then slaps your dick again, and again. "You are so fucking hard. You like this you dirty little slut, don't you" you feel humiliated buy his statement but it weirdly made you hornier. He delivered more and more slaps to your precious parts. Wiring a matter of  a few minutes you cum all over yourself. Embarrassed you put your head down trying to hide your face. "Such a fucking whore" he states grabbing your face to make you look at him. "You really are my favorite fuck toy and don't you forget that. You aren't allowed to leave me and to make sure you learn your lesson, you get to spend the rest of the night tied up here" he says shoving a vibrator up your ass and another one on your sensitive dick. "If you make any sounds and wake me up you will get another hour tied up for each moan that escapes you pretty little mouth. Goodnight doll." He says getting yo slowly grinning at the fear and embarrassment in your eyes. You knew there was a long night ahead of you.

A/N
Sorry for not updating for a while. Anyways thank you for 75k reads and 795 votes and 55 followers. I guess I'm famous now so no one talk to me until you get on my level. Guess imma be hanging with my bitches Kylie kourtney and Kim now lol. But fr thank you guys for all the love on this story. But anyways I hope y'all have a good night/day and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also if someone wants to start a convo I am bored af right now and down to talk to someone so if you want to talk don't be shy shawty.