First impressions part 2

After class that day you went back to the dorm to shower and freshen up. After you were done you headed to the tavern to see that it was full of people. Earlier that day you told the sins about your social anxiety so when you got there , King led you up to his room. You two stayed there for a while playing some games and talking until the tavern was closed for the night. 
     "Hey (y/n) I'm going to go help clean up but you can stay up here for as long as you want" said King as he left the room. You decided to say there for about 5 minutes before you made your way down. As you walked down the hall you say Ban's door cracked open so you decided to peek a little. As you look through the crack you saw that Ban had his shirt off and he was changing.
     "OMG OMG OMG!" You thought to yourself as you felt your face head up. You started to zone out until you were startled by someone swinging the door open and pulling you in. Before you could comprehend what was going on ban slammed you against the wall. "Like what you see (y/n)"  asked Ban. You could feel a wet feel between your legs. He quickly slams his hand next to your head and you slowly lowered your head in embarrassment but his head followed yours holding eye contact. "You are so cute (y/n)" he said in a deep husky voice. The he leaned in and kissed you. 
     At this point your panties were soaking and your face was beet red. "(Y/N)" shouted King. "Where are you"  Ban let go of you and you rushed out of the room and found King. "You good?" He asked "yeah I'm fine" you said thinking about what just happened.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Again if you made it this far thank you guys for reading I really appreciate it.  If y'all have any suggestions just comment. Until next time.