Dom reader

"Baaaaaaannnnnn" you call running up the stairs to get to the room. Once you get in the room you slowly wake up to him. "Yes doll" he replied with a confused look. " I....want.....to......" you stop and look at him. He looks back and starts to grin out of confusion "ok what do you want" he asked " I.....want....to.......try something" you continue while looking down and playing with your hands " Ok tell me what you want to try and I can make it happen but if you don't I won't be able to help" he said staring to get annoyed " I want to be done this time" he just sat and looked at you "ok should have just said that. I mean I've never been sub before but if you want to try it I'm down" you looked at him in shock thinking he would have said no.
          "Ok"  you said just sitting there not knowing what to do "what do you want me to do" he asked. " first I want you to strip" Ban nodded and stripped "now I want you to get on your knees" Ban did what he was told and you started to get  more into it. 
          You went into the closet and got the stuff that you wanted to use. You grabbed a strap (double sided), lube, a cock ring, and hand cuffs/chains. You go back to the bed and chain Ban down in a doggy style position.
          Next you put the strap on and put the lube on your finger. "You ready" you ask with a mischievous grin in your face. "For what" he asked. Then without warning you shove your finger into his ass.
          He yelps out of surprise and you start to go faster and add another finger. Then you squirted some lube into the strap and shoved it in. Ban let out a really sexy moan. You start to ram him as he moans out of pleasure. "Who is your mommy" you say to him in a stern tone. "You, you are my mommy" he said as he moans even louder. "Good boy" you say as you slap his ass. You yelps and tightens up.
          Because of how tight he is, the dildo is starting to fuck you just as hard as you are fucking him. "You bratty bitch, no one gave you permission to tighten up like that" you said trying to conceal your moans  "s-sorry mommy" he said not being able to really speak straight. "Im g-gonna c-cum soon" he said in between moans.
          You grab the cock ring and tighten it around his throbbing cock. " no you aren't. You don't deserve it" you said. You can't lie controlling him like this really turns you on. Ban whined in protest but in response to that you just fucked him harder. 
          You started to really feel the knot in your stomach knowing that you were about to cum. You pick up the pace one more time and cum all over the place.  You pull out of him and grab his hair. " what a bad boy making mommy cum like that. You are gonna clean this mess up" you unchain him and punch him on the floor. "Lick it up"  you said as he slowly started to clean the cum off of the strap.
           He looked like he was already getting warn out so you take the cock ring off and slowly start to jerk his cock. He became a moaning mess and soon came all over his stomach. "Look at you. Your a mess. Just a little pig slut who can't help but to cum" you two slowly started to make out and soon went to bed.

A/N
Hey I hope y'all like this chapter sorry if it wasn't that go tho. if you want more sub ban I can make more. Thank you for 15k reads. Anyways that's all for now