Three

*First person, you're at best friend, Jaime's house party and end up playing seven minutes in heaven with him and his friends*
Words: 791

 I giggled slightly as Jaime flung his arm around me and sent us both tripping into the doorframe. He'd drunk way too much, but it was his house party, and I wasn't exactly sober either.

“Nice catch y/n.” He slurred his words and stumbled again making me laugh.

“What are your doing Jaime?” I asked rolling my eyes.  

“I don’t know. Let’s play a game?” He asked over the music as we moved from the kitchen to the crowded living room. I nodded earning a whoop from Jaime. “Gather the gang?” He slurred again. I nodded, not wanting to shout over the music and guided him round the room to where his friends Mike and Tony were stood with a girl I hadn’t met before.

“Jaime wants to play something. You guys in?” The two of them agreed quickly, Mike looping his arm around the girl who he had presumably hooked up with for the night and weaved through the sweaty dancing bodies to the stairs. I followed closely until he shoved into a quiet bedroom. Breaking away from Jaime I gestured to the door.

“I'm gonna find Vic and some more people to play. Give me five.” I walked towards the door as Mike called after me.

“Grab a bottle and a bag too.” 

*****

Ten minutes later me, Jaime, Vic, Mike, Tony and a group of other people I didn’t know were gathered round an empty beer bottle on the floor. A bag full of random objects from everyone playing lay next to my knee as Tony spun the bottle. It landed moments later pointing at a brunette girl with large doe eyes sat across from him. Jaime, laughing drunkenly yanked the two of them up and pushed them towards the cupboard, slamming the door shut behind them.

“Seven minutes you two!” He yelled at them before turning to me. “You’re next.” He waggled his eyebrows before plopping to his knees in front of me. We sat quietly for the next few minutes before a girl I didn’t know bounced up and yanked open the closet door with a cry of ‘times up!’ as Tony sprung apart from the girl. I laughed as they stumbled out until Jaime stuffed the bag into my face. “Okay, okay. Calm down Jaime.” I giggled again and took another mouthful of my drink before plunging my hand into the bag and pulling out a thick wristband with guitars printed round it. “Who’s is this?” I asked with a raised eyebrow as Vic stood up and coughed slightly.

“That’s mine.” He looked awkward and walked to the closet while I groaned inwardly. Vic was cute but he was awkward and I’d never really spoken to him before. I got to my feet and followed him while Jaime cackled.

“Seven minutes y/n!” He called as the door shut behind me and the lock clicked.  I leaned against the wall in the dark, looking at Vic with a raised eyebrow.

“So Fuentes. You planning on making a move or what?” He looked startled at my words.

“Making a move?” He asked, making me roll my eyes.

“Yeah, like you do in seven minutes in heaven?”

“You mean you actually want to?” He sounded surprised which irritated me.

“Oh for God’s sake Vic.” I snapped and crossed the short space between us in one step. Grabbing a first full of his t shirt I pulled Vic heavily towards me, reached up and kissed him. At first he froze, but he quickly regained himself, sliding one arm round my waist and kissing me back. I found myself surprised that he was actually a good kisser.

Keeping my grip on his shirt, my other hand went to his hair, fingers noting in the wavy locks to draw him further down to me. He gently loosened my hand from his top, taking my fingers and looping them with his own so our hands were clasped together at his side. I sighed quietly against his lips making him smile and break away from me slightly. I looked up at his warm brown eyes and a smile split over my face.

“What is it?” He murmured.

“It’s you. You are really cute, you know that right?” I asked, making him laugh and kiss me again lightly.

“And you’re beautiful.” He said, earning another smile. I stretched onto my tiptoes and pressed my nose softly against his, closing my eyes and letting myself enjoy standing with him in the dark. 

 ***Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Please dont forget to vote, comment and follow for updates on this story***