Five

*This fan fic was requested by a fan of one of my Facebook pages, Pierce The Black Veil Horizon (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pierce-The-Black-Veil-Horizon/668491813187956). It will be in a seperate book entitled 'Band Fanfic PTBVH' along with other requests on different people. 
Words: 844

*You and Vic  have been dating a while, he got back from tour recently and you two are spending movie night together*

You snuggle into Vic's chest as you lay together on your coach, pressing your back against him and wiggling a little to get comfy before returning your attention to the movie playing. Jurassic park, Vic's favorite. He twisted your hair though his fingers, gently spinning in it around them. He tightened his grip on your waist  and murmured against your ear.  You didn't hear what he said but giggled slightly, assuming it was about your wiggling and shifting around. He grumbled at your giggling but you quickly cut him off by twisting in his grip so you faced him and pressing a long kiss on his lips. He responded immediately, his lips soft and persistent against your own.  His fingers pressed eagerly at the hem line of your t shirt making you grip the front of his top. He seemed to have completely forgotten about the film as he flipped you both over, placing himself over your body and leaning low over you. He kissed you again and slid his hands across the smooth skin of your back before pulling your top off entirely.

"Damn." You breathe softly against Vic's mouth as he tossed the garment to the floor, still straddling you. You're suddenly hyper aware of the fact that your only wearing a basic white cotton bra. You felt a blush colour your cheeks that made Vic laugh which in turn made you blush harder. You slap his forearm lightly as he hovered over you before pulling him back down to your lips. He moaned softly against your mouth, his tongue flicking against your bottom lip and asking for entrance which you granted him with a sigh.  You push your fingers though the soft waves of his hair and pull his head away from yours so you can look him in the eyes momentarily before kissing his nose lightly and sliding out from under him off the coach. You scooped up your t shirt and bit your lip against a laugh as you looked back at Vic's bewildered and slightly annoyed face. Pulling your top teasingly over you head you saunter out the room to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. You take several long gulps before Vic appears in the doorway and walks straight up to you, pushing your body back against the counter and taking the bottle from your grip and out of your reach. He wrapped his hands round your hips and lifted your body effortlessly onto the worktop. He slid his hands down your thighs, wrapping your legs around his body before moving his attention to the t shirt you'd put back on. Sliding his fingers under the fabric he traced patterns on your skin making you shiver before he removed it again. Cool air hit your body making goosebumps rise on your arms and stomach. Vic cupped the back of your neck and kissed you, this time his warm mouth more demanding than before, his hands roaming your bare skin and toying with your bra straps, teasing you. Refusing to let him be totally in charge, you run one hand though his hair, the other tracing down his perfectly defined body to the waist band of his jeans. You hook a single finger into the waist band and tug gently, earning a moan from Vic, his lips pressing harder against your own. You laugh gently and slide a second finger between the fabric and his skin before he reached for your wrist, moving your hand to his chest, not letting you tease him back. You made a light nose of annoyance but didn't move your hands again. He wraps strong arms around you, lifting your body from the counter and carrying you back to the lounge, sitting back on the sofa, this time you sat on his lap. Taking advantage of this you push him back into the soft leather, tucking your legs around him and cupping his neck with both hands you slow the kiss right down before breaking away from his lips and leaning back a little. You smile down at him and trace your fingertip over his check bone. Vic returns you smile taking both your hands in his and entwining your fingers together. He lifted your right hand with his, kissing the back of your fingers lightly before laying gently down with you. You tuck your head into his chest and smile to yourself, closing your eyes and using his bicep as a pillow. He kissed your hair softly, squeezed your fingers and murmured into the dim light. 

"Love you y/n." His voice soft  and reveling the smile on his face. 

"I love you too Vic."