Why i hate gym...

The PE uniforms (their school has a pool and track field)

Science class went by pretty fast, considering that DJ kept pestering me to tell her what kind of were I am, and when I didn't she stared at me and I swear she was trying to burn a hole through my head. After class we parted ways and I continued to my next class.

As I walked in to the class and sat down at an empty seat my class mate whispered and pointed at me, I felt my cheeks heating up so I put my head on my desk.

The rest of the class wasn't much different I just sat there jotting down notes and listened to Mrs.Lawrence rambling on without stoping to let us ask questions.

When the bell finally rung I felt so relived that I didn't have to take anymore notes, but the relief was short lived cause I realized what class I had next... PE.

It was the devil if all the classes, the humiliation of being picked last, being constantly yelled for not catching the ball, hitting the ball ect. Well it wasn't my fault that I'm afraid of the ball, I know it weird me being a Neko and all, I should love the ball but I don't.

Who can love something that is flying at you 900 miles an hour. Considering that they're werewolves they are super stronger that cats are, but don't under estimate nekos we are much faster that normal werecats and werewolves. But no one would know that cause nekos are rare.

I walked down to the gym I was stared at, whispered about, and pointed at. I kept my head down trying to block out everyone.

I quietly walked into the locker rooms, making sure that nobody else was in there with me. No one was there, good. I quickly changed in to blue gym shorts and a white gym t-shirt and my beanie that I kept in my backpack in case of emergency and walked out.

I sat down at the bottom of the bleachers when most of the other students were playing basketball. The only other student sitting on the bleachers was a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please comment and vote, suggestions are also welcomed