Ch.2 the new cute guy

A pic of Kale (~^•^)~

LUCAS POV

After being called to the office to pick up some stuff, I began to walk out. but before I could something bumped in to me. I looked down to see a VERY cute guy stumbling back, a sweet smell surrounding him.

"Whoa, you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm ok." he said in a angelic voice.

Eager to get to know this little angle, I introduced my self " I'm Lucas by the way"

" I'm Kale " he said as he looked up, and as soon as my eyes hit his face, I had a strong feeling that he wast mate. My wolf, Jake, wanted to mate with him right then and there, but that would be barbaric and I didn't want to leave that impression.

Suddenly his face jerked down trying to hide his blushing face, and that's when I noticed something twitched in hoodie.

As I was about to ask him about it, he mumbled "Eh...excuse me" and pushed pass me and I realize that I was blocking his path. "Oh, yeah, sorry"

As I watched him walk up to the front desk, Jake was going wild 'He is MINE! Lucas mark him! MARK HIM!'

It took everything for me to not grab him and mark him. I suppressed my wolf and began to study him so more. He had black hair and big warm hazel eyes, a button nose and the most soft kissable lips I ever saw. I knew he had a petite body under his baggy clothes, but his smell, his smell is what was different about him. He smelt like the forest, vanilla and a field full of strawberries, but there was something else, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

" Alright here is your schedule, wait just a moment so I can call someone to give you a tour " said the lady

" Hey, I can give him a tour " I said and as soon as I did Kale jumped a little.

The lady then handed Kale his schedule and told Kale to follow me. Then I began to give him the tour of the school. "As you our school is called A.A. high school short for Ace Adams the founder of the school."

After giving him the tour,I said can I look at your schedule, and he said said yes. After looking over the schedule I saw that we had PE, math and ELA together, my heart swelled in happiness. After seeing he had art I took him to Mrs. Jones class who was the art teacher.

After we got there I said "Here you are, Mrs. Jones's class" He then turned, smiled, and said thank you, and walked in to the class room. As I walked away I couldn't help but smile, my mate was so beautiful.

Feedback and suggestions are welcomed! :)