His sister

Pic of Sydney
(Just imagine her with peacock feathers braided into her hair)

Kale's POV

I woke up to a loud shriek that scares me, causing me to suddenly sit up and shriek, which startles Lucas, causing him to grab me by the waist and hold me to his body, which causes me to think I've been kidnaped, causing me to flail around trying to get loose, causing me to punch Lucas in the face in the struggle, causing him to fall off the bed on to the floor, causing this girl to, hysterically, laugh her ass off.

"Oh my god Lucas, you just got beat up by your own mate!!!" The mystery girl said, wiping her tear away with her finger.

"Oh shut up Sydney, at least I have a mate, and what are you even doing here?" Lucas said as he stood up.

"Well I came because I heard that you skipped class with someone, and I knew I would find you here." the mystery girl said. "I just didn't know that this is what I would see."

"Ummm, sorry to interrupt but who are you?" I asked

"Oh! Sorry I forgot to introduce my self I'm Sydney, Lucas' little sister."

"I didn't know Lucas had a little sister." I said as I analyzed her. She had black and purple waist Length hair with peacock feathers braided into it, very pale skin with a combination of blue, green, and gray eye color. They look nothing alike.

"I do have a sister, she just doesn't talk to me at school." Lucas said chiming in

" I don't because I'm to cool to be seen with you." Sydney said with a snoby voice and look on her face

Lucas chuckled "Yeah, sure you are."

"Lucas! Don't be rude, introduce me to this cutey!" Sydney said excitedly looking back at me.

"Oh, this is Kale he just moved here and he's my mate." Lucas said climbing back onto the bed wrapping me in his arms. I blushed at being called his mate and wrapped my arms around him, burrowing my face into the crook of his neck, trying to conceal my blush.

"Oh my gosh! He is so cute!" Squealed Sydney. "I hope I find my mate soon too."

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>
Thank you for all the reads and votes so far, and I'm sorry it was a little late I was having writers block. please comment and vote on this chapter, I love to see what you guys think. bye!