Save Me... (READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!)

Please don't play the song untill i tell you to in the story. And Armies out there control your fangirl and continue reading! You will hear you oppas soon. :)

KALE'S POV

All I saw was darkness. It felt as if I was floating in space. All the pain I felt was gone.

"I swear to god that I won't ever let this happen to you again. I promise."

Lucas... He came. He saved me. How do I wake up. I want to go back, come on WAKE UP!

My eyes slowly opened. The blinding lights forcing them to close again.

"Kale? Kale can you hear me!?" Lucas pleaded. His silhouette blocking out the light.

"Where am I" I squeezed out

"You're at the hospital. You're okay now, I'm never going to let him hurt you again" Lucas said "Here have some water" he said a he put a straw to my mouth

"I have to go ge-"
"NO! Don't leave me Lucas."
"It's okay I'm just getting the nurse. I'll be right back" Lucas said looking at me lovingly.

~TIME SKIP~ (2 weeks)

I was having a great time at the hospital. Eva and I watched K-Dramas and debated on how America will start world war 3 if Donald Trump wins the election. Apart from the occasional nightmare i was having a great time.

(I, personally, do not like Trump or Clinton, and am planing to move to Canada if one of them is elected. You guys can come with if you want...)

[play the song now please :) Armies now you can fangirl]

Lucas was visiting every morning and afternoon right after school and staying with me till visiting hours were over. I was standing next to the open window, soaking in the sun and view, singing along to BTS 'save me' when Lucas walked in.

"Don't wanna be lonely. Just want to be yours" I sang as my tail waived in the air.

"I thought you were already mine." Lucas' voice called from behind me

I whipped my head around startled as i didn't hear him come in. I ran into his arms, his touch bringing tingles to my body. He picked me up by my waist and twirled me around.

"I missed you" i said into his neck, as my tail hugged his torso.

"Me too baby" he said with a chuckle "How are you feeling? Does you back still hurt?"

"No, and the bruising on my stomach is gone too!" a smile bursting on my face

"Good" he said with a smile "Now Kale, Eva told me that this morning you had a bad dream, was it the same dream you had the other times?" he asked his concerned eyes staring into mine.

"Y-Yeah" i whispered looking down, no longer hugging him

"Are you ready to tell me what it was about?" he asked as he led me to my bed.

"Yeah... When i was at my last school i wore my hoodie everyday so I could hide my ears and tail. The kids there already thought that i was weird so they already bullied me." I whispered my, hands were starting to shake

"They just did things like pushed me against the lockers once in awhile or slapped books out of my hands when I'm walking down the halls, but one day when I was in the locker room one boy saw tail when I was changing and told everyone in the school." My eyes slowly filling with tears as felt the pain all over again

"After that day they didn't just push me into the lockers they threw me to the ground and beat me, they called me names and did everything in their power to make everyday of my life a living hell." by then i was crying into Lucas' arms. My face buried deep in his neck.

"They called me a freak, a demon, a monster" i said as my voice cracked

"It's okay baby, I'm here they won't hurt you here. Your stepdad is in prison and your mom already filled the paperwork for domestic abuse and divorce so don't worry. I'll make sure that you and your mom will never be hurt again." Lucas said in his calm voice, slowly patting/rubbing my back.

"Thanks Lucas." I said with a small smile on my face, looking up

I sat in his lap as i listened to BTS sing/ rap.

'I don't need Lucas to save me' I thought 'because he already has.'

################################################################################

Author's Notes

To all the fellow Armies out there reading this book please continue to support BTS and to all the other people that don't know about the Drug called 'KPOP' I advise you to avoid it if you don't want to ruin your love life but for those who are willing to take the risk, Welcome to the fandom... But remember once you get in there is no backing out......

I'm sorry for all the fans of I'm a neko but I have lost interest in writing..... I'm deeply sorry that I won't be able to continue the story and hope that you can forgive me.

I'm writing this to let you know what I planed to happen after all of this.

First the reason why Kale was so scared that Lucas was an alpha was because in the twin that Kale use to live in, there was an alpha would abuse all of the weaker weres and Kale was afraid that Lucas would be the same way.

Second is that Kale's dad would be sentenced to jail for 10 years for child abuse and domestic violence. While Kale and Lucas live happily ever after with there adopted twin sons and little baby girl.

So thank you for everyone who supported me and I'm very sorry to have disappointed you.