I love you

(WARNING THEIR IS A LITTLE BIT OF BOYXBOY ACTION IN THIS CHAPTER. Viewer discretion is advised. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Lucas' POV

I stared in amazement and shock. I know it's very rare for a shifter to have ears of their animal and only a few have ever been documented. I slowly touched an ear, I was so soft and silky.

"Mmm"

I looked down at Kale, only to see him flushed and moaning. I slow ran my hand down his back and over his butt only stopping because I found a tail. stroking it lightly making him moan even more.

I let go of his tail and slowly pulled up his shirt. His nipples hardening because of the sudden exposer. His pale skin contrasted my tan one as I ran my hand from his v line to his nipples. I ran my hands over his nipples, squeezing one lightly and sucking on the other one.

"Lucas?" Kale said in a trembling voice.

Letting go of the nipple I answered "Yes baby?"

"W-What are you d-doing?" Kale stuttered

"I'm going to make you feel good." I replied

"You aren't disgusted be cause of my ears?" He whispered turning his head away in shame.

"No baby, I love you and your ears." I replied with a chuckle. A smile slowly spread across his face and he leaned up to give me a hug. I hugged him back then sat kale up and stripped off all his clothes and my clothes.

Kale's POV

I was so relived when he said that he loves me, that I leaned up and hugged him and he hugged me back. Lucas then sat me up and helped me remove my clothes. When I was fully naked, I quickly covered my genitals blushing like crazy.

"Baby don't do that, let me see you"

I shyly nodded and slowly removed my hands looking up at him. He groaned and removed his clothes even faster. Once he got his pants off he quickly pulled his boxers down. I quickly looked away because that thing was huge!

He chuckled at my actions and crawled on to the bed, pulling me into his lap and positioned his d**k in between my butt. He was rock solid and I was practically sitting on it! I moaned as he groped my butt, smacking it a few times too.

"Nhg" I groaned

"Do you like that baby?" He whispered as he smacked it some more. Blushing, I burrowed my head in to the crook of his neck, my hands rapped around his neck.

Suddenly I felt his hand touch my penis, stroking it.

"st-stop! You sh-shouldn't do that!" I cried out, trying to pull his hand back.

"It's ok I want to make you feel good." He said in reply as he gripped it and began to stroke it faster and harder. His other hands gripping my hips.

"Nya!" I cried. My body trembled in pleasure, my hips thrusting into his hand unconsciously. Lucas groaned as my butt rubbed against his d**k. I felt something building up.

"Lucas I'm coming!" I cried as I gripped his shoulders

"Me too baby." He grunted.

"Lucas!!" I said as I released on to his chest and mine. Lucas wasn't far behind as he came right after me, grunting my name. I laid my head on his shoulders, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry I came on your chest." I whispered

"It's ok, you can make it up to me by taking a shower with me." he said with a smirk

I smiled up at him agreeing. He picked me up princess styles do carried me to the shower.

After changing in to sleeping clothes, we climbed into bed. My head was on his chest with my arms tucked in front of me, my legs tangled with his, with his arms around my body.

"I love you." Lucas said as I slipped off into dreamland

"I love you too." I whispered with a smile on my face as I arrived at dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just to let you know I felt really awkward when I was writing this soo. Also this is my first time writing something like this so if it's bad I so sorry. Anyways please vote and comment on this chapter and I think a next chapter will come out next Sunday. Thx for all the votes so far.