The girl on the bleachers

Pic of Annabelle

She looked a little bit older than me but about the same hight. She had long black hair with a blue bow holding her hair in a pony tail. She turned to look at me and I saw that she had beautiful blue eyes that turned purple in certain light.

She got up and sat next to me. "Hey, I'm Annabelle, I'm 14"

"Hey, I'm Kale, I'm 16 and your only 14!! You look much older than that and aren't you a little young to be in high school?"

"I may look a little older than I really am but aren't you too cute to be a boy?"

"Toche"

"And I'm in high school because I skipped a grade, anyways I haven't seen you here before you new?"

"Yeah, I just came here today"

"Well in that case you need to know the rules here"

"Ok see that girl there that's Courtney she's queen bee and the girls beside her, they're her poise" she said as she pointed at a girl

"Oh we've met and it wasn't a very god impression" I said wincing

"Ooo she might be out to get you then, be careful"

"Well to late for that, I think she might have already spread some roomers"

"Anyways then we got the jocks, normals, then nerds/geeks, then we have the rejects or me" she said sighing

"Why are you a reject, you are absolutely gorgeous?!?"

"Well at the beginning of school I might have made fun of Courtney's pants. How was I suppose to know that it was suppose to look like It was made from grandma curtains."

"Grandma curtains?!?" I said laughing

"Well it did look like it! What kind of pants are baggy and brown with floral prints on it!" She said silently screaming at me. Suddenly the coach blew the whistle and PE began...