Chapter 11

[ 3rd person's pov ]

The day went by as it should,with Jungkook and Namjoon being classmates and all. Though they had to eat lunch together because Yoongi and Jimin thought it would be good idea.

And after a dreadful day came the end of University day. And here Jungkook was hiding behind the wall, contemplating if he should step out or not.

It was around the time he was about to go to straight home to Jin when he remembered about Namjoon. He decided he should ask Namjoon if they need to pretend today too or not. So, here he was, hiding behind a wall, in one corridor of two parallel corridors, secretly watching Namjoon, who was surrounded by a bunch of girls in one class of other corridor, waiting for the latter to be alone for once.

________________________________
|               |N__|                             |
|                                                       |
|_______________________________|
 .               |_J__|

It's almost 15 minutes since university ended and they are still talking. Does Namjoon sunbae have any other class?

Jungkook patiently waited another 10 minutes before Namjoon left the girls and came out of the class. Jungkook felt relieved that now he will finally get a chance to talk. He came out and started to round the whole corridor to reach the Alpha. He turned in the corner and stopped again at the scene before him. He hide behind the pillar. He had relief up till now when he thought Namjoon was finally alone.

Though it vanished when the girls came out as well and again stopped the popular guy. Jungkook's mouth hung open and eyes became wide in shock.

Seriously just how much do they talk?~
I am getting late to go home~~.

The Omega silently whined to himself. Despite not liking to stand there, Jungkook waited  patiently behind the pillar. He can hear the girls and Namjoon talking and at some point he lost interest that he took out his phone and chatted with Jimin.

Cookie🍪 :
Minie, what are u doing?

Minie 💫:
I am with Taetae right now.
Why? What happened?

Cookie🍪 :
Nothing happened.
I was just bored so I texted you.

Minie💫:
You always remember me only when you are bored.😢
I think our friendship is just......just.....😭😭😭😭
I can't take it anymore!! You are a meanie!!

Cookie🍪 :
......

Minie 💫:
.....

Cookie🍪:
......

Minie💫:
👀👀

Cookie🍪:
You should audition for acting, you know.

Minie💫:
😑
It's 58th time, kookie.

Cookie🍪:
I- okay💀.
I admit it was accurate.

Minie💫:
It's me we are talking about! Of course I have to count so that I can do something about you when I get chance!!Btw, why were you bored?