Chapter 8

"Really?!"

That one word caught the attention of some people around their table. And caused them to either flinch or put their hands in their ear.

"Hmm. Now no need to tell whole cafeteria. Please." Jungkook said with his brows furrowed but pleading look in his eyes and a small pout. He flinched when the trio squeaked.

"Thank you, Jungkook. Thank you very much.", Namjoon thanked him with a big smile on his face. He can't believe just a few act then he will be free. Just a few. Jungkook just nodded with a small smile on his face.
Jimin and Taehyung still looked a little bothered but they let it slide understanding the situation the alpha was in. Especially Taehyung.

"Oh yeah, then you have to meet them today. Wait for me at the gate after your classes ends." Namjoon was really eager to do this. And obviously Jungkook also don't deserve to be in this drama but he has to. So as fast they can start it as soon as they can finish it.

Jungkook just nodded and mumbled an 'okay'.

----------------------

Namjoon asked Jungkook to go with him to his home. And he was in so much hurry that he forgot to ask the younger to take some clothes for night. However, he decided to be in decent speed so that doesn't panic Omega.

It was quite inside the car. Calm atmosphere and soft music playing in the cassette. Jungkook was just looking outside simply while Namjoon was driving. The driving was simply quite most of the time. Just some casual questions here and there about their little act of why and how to do it.

"And one more thing I want to warn you about is I have to do some skinships there. Like holding your hand, sliding my hand in your waist, giving you pecks, not on lips obviously. So please, don't flinch everytime okay." He explained softly remembering Jimin telling him not to manhandle the Omega before letting him go at the end of the day.

"Okay." After giving a soft reply, Jungkook just looked out of the window and the rest of the drive became quite again. Both of them having question wars in their heads.

When they reached Namjoon's home, he parked the car and both of them got out. Jungkook looked at the house.  He expected him to live in a mansion. But seems like it's not the case here.

He stared for few moments with slightly parted mouth then started walking when Namjoon called for him again

When they both entered the house, they were greeted by a middle aged man who seems to be their butler. He bowed to them and went back to his work after opening the front door for them. They entered and went to what seems like living room. They just awkwardly stood there side by side staring at each other.

After a few minutes a woman walked in there in what jungkook assumed to be a dress with a coat. Buisness dress? Jungkook thought. Her hair set in a beautiful bun in her head, a light make up on her face and high heels clinking to the ground. She instantly smiled looking at his son. But her smile widened when her eyes landed on Jungkook.