Chapter 2

Sorry I had practicals actually so I was busy in there. I have tomorrow also. And its chemistry.😭. It's theory is easy but practical is tough. Not fair.

Anyway, Here's next chapter........

______________________________

[Namjoon's pov ]

Charm of the University. By this name I am famous for in Uni. No girl in the University is left who don't fall for me. Why wouldn't they fall? I am handsome.
Yes, I am Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. Who steal hearts by his charm. Even of boys. But no, I don't want boys. I want girls. I am still unmated though. As being an Alpha, I have the power to make anyone to do anything. Even teachers.

"NAM, GET UP YOU STUPID ALPHA."

Except my parents and my friends. Yes my mom sometimes say to me that I am stupid and gives me weird names but trust me she really loves me. I quickly got up. Did my morning routines and went downstairs.

"Nam, eat your breakfast you're getting late. Why did you always stay up late at night, huh?!". She scolded me.

"I am sorry Eomma but I had assignments to do.", I said not looking at her while eating my breakfast peacefully.

"Take your life seriously Nam, if you remain like this, how are you gonna take care of your mate, huh?!". There she goes again. Taking out the topic of my mate.

"You still didn't found your mate god knows where is he?". Mom said in a worried tone.

"Eomma, why are you getting worried about it? I will find someone to be my mate, and my mate is going to be a girl not a boy okay?", I said. Still eating my breakfast.

"Because Nam, you are already going to be 25 and it would be a shame if you don't find your mate and yes there's a age limit. You have to find your mate before 28 and I don't care if your mate is a girl or a boy I want you to be mated soon and if you don't find your mate I will mate you with the one I will choose. But I would prefer a boy because Omega boys are so delicate and beautiful than Omega girls.", She said.

"Don't you dare to force me to mate anyone. I want my freedom to mate with my like of person.", I said clearing my thoughts in front of her.

"But I agree with your mother this time Nam, if you don't find your mate soon, we are gonna make you mate with someone else.", My dad enters the kitchen and give my mom a quick peck on her cheek.

I got very pissed off. I am so fucking pissed off at them. They always want me to mate someone. I don't want to mate with anyone. I want my destined female mate. Not a male.
My mom gave me a worried look.
I got off my chair, took my bag and headed towards my car. I drove to the uni.

---

I was currently outside the building I have my classes in because there's still 15 minutes for class to start. I am sitting in a bench. There are two benches side by side. Hobi hyung and I have taken one, and on the other one Yoongi hyung is laying.

"Hey Joon, what happened? Why do you look so pissed?", Hobi hyung asked me. Whenever I got Problems like the morning one, I meet my friends. They help me to relieve my stress.

"Let me guess, it's your mother who took out your mate's topic again, right?", Yoongi hyung said and asked.

I nodded. Both of them sighed and Hobi hyung patted my back.
"Don't worry buddy, you will find your mate soon.", Hobi hyung said.

We sat there for awhile, enjoying the morning breeze when suddenly,

"Hey Tae, Jimin, why are you both here together? Don't you have your class with your friend, Jimin?"
Hoseok asked.