Chapter 4

Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting at the table in cafeteria enjoying their foods.

"So, I think both of us should introduce ourselves now. I am Jung Hoseok. You can also call me Hobi.", Hoseok replied with his heart shaped smile.

"Kim Namjoon.", Namjoon replied coldly. Hoseok elbowed Namjoon. But the latter just shrugged.

Jungkook bite his lip thinking Namjoon didn't like him. But still he just smiled and nodded.

I think he doesn't like my presence.

Hoseok sighed. "Don't mind him, Jungkook. He's on his period today."

Namjoon immediately shot him glare.
Both Yoongi and Hoseok giggled.

Suddenly a weight rested on  Jungkook's back.

"How was your day with others?", A voice whispered near his ear.
Jungkook immediately smiled and turned around to hug the person.

He pulled away to look at the boy and replied back," They are so good. Especially Yoongi hyung."

Jimin smiled at younger. He was in relief now that the younger likes his friends.

"Yes! Kookie likes me more than you two.", Yoongi said and stuck out his tongue playfully.

"It's not fair, Kookie", Hoseok whined.

Everybody chuckled at the act of the beta. "No, no hyung. It's not that i don't like you. I like you too. You actually made me laugh a little during class by your comments.", Jungkook said. 

"What about me? Didn't I made you laugh as well. Hm?", Yoongi asked while pouting and pointing at himself. Hoping to get more praise.

"You made me laugh too, Yoongi hyung. Aish, you both are making me look bad.", This time Jungkook whined. He shyly hung his head low and resumed eating his lunch.

Everybody laughed. It was such a cute reaction they got in awhile. Except one person. Who thought he is cute but will he show it to others? he thinks not. Why? Because he is straight.

"Aigoo little Kookie is shy now?", Jimin teased while sitting beside the red faced omega. Taehyung sat across Jimin and beside Hoseok.

They continued to tease the boy and talked for a while about themselves so that the shy boy know them well enough. And yeah, as expected slight information about bunny boy.

The bell rung signaling them that the lunch is over. They stood up and started walking to go to their classes.

"Kookie, which class you are going now?", Yoongi asked hoping he could spend more time with the omega. 

"I have my regular schedule classes now. With Jimin hyung.", Jungkook answered smiling. Yoongi pouted after listening to that.

"Does that mean I have to handle these dorks by myself now? And without any fun? How unfair.", Yoongi whined, getting upset that his time with Jungkook would end.

"Hyung we are not dorks. You are just whining because now you will not be able to spend more time with Jungkook. And also, Jin hyung is not coming today at your home for your daily session.", Namjoon said and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, you retired fuckboy. We all know that you are going to ditch class now just to get your daily dose in one of the abondaned classrooms so that you will start your maintenance of your fuckboy image. At least i am mated. Not like you, still finding a right girl to be my mate.", Yoongi deadpanned.

Everybody laughed. Not wanting but can't help himself, Namjoon found himself looking at that smiling face of Jungkook.

He shaked his head and muttered a 'whatever' before telling them to go.

As they were about to walk, a student came running and bumped very harshly to Jungkook. The force was so sudden for the omega, he lost his balance and fell forwards only to be held between large arms. He shut his eyes tightly and heard gasps from his friends before hearing a 'you blind dipshit'. 

He got terrified thinking that the firm chest and large hands belong to an Alpha. He messed up. Now the Alpha would be angry. Who is this Alpha guy anyway? Will he get beat up? . I will get beat up for sure. I should have balanced myself out. Wait, did I spilled something on their clothes when I fell? Wouldn't it be a trouble then?

When he opened his eyes, he saw a very built firm chest. He moved his eyes from the chest to the person's built biceps. the cloth seems......familiar? He moved his eyes upwards and met face to face with Namjoon.

 The amount of time Jungkook was taking because of his fear was enough. Namjoon was able to take a good look at the omega in his arms. His soft brown hair with a highlight coming to his forehead. His thin lips parted and look so soft with a gradience of red and pink. His smooth skin on full display. And his dark brown eyes staring at his body with so much innocence. But there is one more emotion in those innocent eyes. 

Before he could figure it out, he was pushed by those small hands of omega. 

Oh yeah, he fears from all alphas. except his brother and Taehyung.

With sudden burst of anxiety, the Omega panted. But soon he calmed down. He hung his head low.
"Sorry pushing you like that.", Jungkook said in a small voice. But he didn't look up as if getting himself ready for the outburst of an Alpha.

"It's okay. I don't mind. You would have gotten hurt."

What?

He hesitatingly looked up and met eyes with Namjoon. He was standing with his hands in his pockets. 

"Really?", Jungkook asked. He nodded and said," Well, I am going to my class now."

As he was walking, a hand grabbed a part of his cloth from the elbow side. He looked back and saw that it was Jungkook.

"Thank you." and then his cloth was released from the small hands. Jungkook bowed his head and walked away.

All this time everyone was silently watching everything. Suddenly Yoongi whispered, "Is this a novel shit I am seeing right now?"

Hoseok said while stiffling his laugh, "I think so. What would be the name of this series oh how much I wonder."

"Maybe Tsundere problems in love I guess.", Taehyung added in the joke and everybody silently laughed. Hoseok wheezed and Jimin repeatedly chanted  'My eyes! My eyes!'.

Without glancing and seeing how much his friends are joking around, Namjoon turned around and started walking towards his class. And when he noticed that neither of his friends are with him, he sighed. 

"Not much skinny as he looks."
________________________________