Chapter 1

now we begin! YAY!

Keefe, Sophie, the Vackers, the Song twins, Dex, and the bodyguards were standing in a room full of nothing but coloured chairs with an item hovering over each, symbolising an unfound meaning. "I've got no idea..." Sophie murmured.

"Where in the world we are..." Keefe finished for her with a smirk. Sophie just glared at him. Suddenly, sirens were glowing -sirens that hadn't been there a moment before. The Elves covered their ears, while their bodyguards tried to source the problem.

"It might have something to do with the micro button Hunkyhair is standing on...?" Ro thought aloud.

Keefe gave everyone a guilty smile, "oops."

"Or.. It might have to do with- GET OUT OF THE WAY NOW!!!!"

Ro shoved them all to the side as a massive puddle of black shaded the ground, and a millisecond later, ten bodies were groaning on the ground.

"Who are yo-" Sophie started but was cut off immediately by Sandor and Grizel,

shouting in inusion. "WHO ARE YOU AND PLEASE BRING YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!!" They shouted.

A girl with dreamy blue eyes, and long dirty blond hair, stumbled to her feet.

The elves stared in horror at the gruesome item she held.

The poor girl didnt even seem nervous, she just bent down to help a red haired boy to his feet.

"Bloody hell. I never want to do that again." He muttered as he regained his balance.

Neither girl nor boy noticed the gawking elves.

Finally, when another two red, three brown haired teens, and an adult woman were up,

did they acknowledge the elves, goblins, and ogre.

And to say they even got the reaction they wanted would be a lie.

A dark haired boy with a weird scar on his forehead moved to the front.

"Whatever you want. Whatever you do?! Do it now, or never."

The boy said, he was obviously a drama queen, all his friend's shoulders were shaking uncontrollably.

"Okay. We are standing in a room with two goblins, one ogre, and seven supermodels,

who're staring at us like we've just killed someone. Great. Just great."

A brown and bushy haired girl grumbled.

Keefe put his hand over his heart.

"We're only GREAT??!!!! We should have been EPIC or SUPER! We're offended"

"So you guys CAN speak english?" The drama queen asked.

Fitz groaned at Keefe's ridiculous comment, "yes."

"Introductions?" A red haired girl asked.

"Nope! First I want to know why you're holding dead animals!" Tam said,

"they're freaking my sister out!"

Luna frowned. "It was for a teddy bear picnic."

"Mines just a stuffed toy." The bushy haired girl muttered.

"Do you also sleep with them?" Biana asked quietly.

"Why would I sleep with a hugarian horntail?!!!" The girl said, disgusted.

"You guys seriously all sleep with stuffed animals?!!" The shorter redhead asked.

"Not me or my brother or Dex. Just the others." Linh stated.