Chapter 6 (aka The Bloodbath)

yeeesss! my fav night! this 'bloodbath' thingy is made up by the way. 

Sevens POV.

I'm so excited!!! I've never hosted a bloodbath!!!

"Werewolves, wake up." I start off, hardly containing my excitement.

The five of them open their eyes.

They all immediately point to Tam. I nod.

Ginny's eyes suddenly flare and she points to the seat where Leo is.

"Ooh poop." he murmurs.

"Oops, looks like our lovely Little Girl has been spotted." I smirk. "I'm sorry Leo."

I snap my fingers and Leo reappears upside down on the ceiling, looking sulky.

"Oh c'mon!" He mutters.

"Yeah, come on!" I say.

"Dude, I thought you were nice!" he cried at Keefe. "Why would you do this to the poor Supersized McShizzle?!"

"I didn't choose this, Betty." Keefe mimes crying, but his infamous smirk is still clear as daylight.

"Betty?!!" Leo frowns.

"Yes Betty! The little bittle girl!"

"Keefe you're not meant to be-" Sophie stops herself, seeing her mistake.

Keefe ignores Sophie's slip, "it's so nice to have a wittle girl in present company!"

"They should have named it 'little dude'..." Leo grumbles.

Keefe smirks, "little girl really suits you."

"Tonights going to be interesting." I mutter.

The Coach wakes up. He adds the usual amount to his Cult, I can't help grinning.

Annabeth, for an unknown reason, silences no one.

Percy sends out Tam, who is dead anyway.

Tam decides on Keefe, which I thought was going to be his first move.

Well, you saved the best for last?!

Luna, as an apprentice seer, wakes in Hazel's place as Mystic Seer. She picks Ginny. Bullseye.

At last everyone wakes. Well, after Sophie slapped Keefe a few times.

"Okay... Tam. there's a bloody trail leading to your house."

"That's pretty impressive when you consider I don't actually have a house."

I roll my eyes. "You know what I mean. Join the dead club. Votes are in!"

Ginny: Seamus, Percy, Annabeth.

"well, that went well." I say sarcastically. "Sorry Keefe. Vampire's rules."

Biana raises an eyebrow at me. I remember.

"Actually, Keefe. You're not dying alone. Sophie, Biana Vacker, ULTIMATE CUPID, bonded you two. So congratulations. Both of you are dead."

"WHAT!" Sophie asks, shocked, annoyed and agog.

"Ooh, Foster! Biana bonded us!"

"Are you sure that's a good thing?" Fitz asks, looking mildly annoyed.

"No." Sophie tells him.

"YES!" Keefe shouts as He and Sophie join the Ceiling. "Biana can join the team with Glitterbutt! Both of them like us!"

"Umm can you stop being weird?"

"Yeah, but who's Glitterbutt?" Jason asks.

"It's an Alicorn named Silveny; Keefe nicknamed her Glitterbutt." Dex informs Jason.

"LET'S JUST CONTINUE THE GAME!" I shout exasperated.

"But I thought this was the final day?!" Hazel questions me.

"Doesn't matter, us Werewolves rule!"

"Wait, Ro! You're a Werewolf?!!!"

"You said it. Not me."

"How?" Biana asks.

"I was the Wild Child. Blondie was my role model. And she's dead, and now I get to go rogue as a Werewolf!"

"Wait, that means..." Fitz does some counting on his fingers. "We, the Werewolves, only need to kill one more person before we win."

"Ooh, Fitzypoo still needs his fingers for counting!" Keefe muses.

Fitz glares at him. "Shut up!"

Keefe tuts. "Fitzy, Fitzy, Fitzy... control your anger issues."

"URGH!" Fitz runs his fingers through his hair. "Please. Stop. support your team! We've basically won!"

"Sorry, Birthday Cake." Coach Hedge interrupts, grinning. "But the winning spot has been taken."

"WHAT?! WHO?! WHERE?! WHEN?!" Ro practically screams.

"Did we win?" Annabeth asks eagerly.

Ginny looks like she's going to have a mental meltdown. "But the Werewolves were so close!" She cries. I rush to comfort her. Coach Hedges eyes lock with mine.

"I believe." I begin with a huge grin. "That neither Village nor Werewolf team has one."

Everyone looks at each other, confused.

Keefe sulks. "Oh man! I was Alpha! I had the most power in the WHOLE game, and I didnt win?!!"

"Yeah. I was little girl, and I, Supersized McShizzle, got found out. THE WORLD IS CHANGING HUNKYHAIR!!!!" Leo bellows.

"Yeah Funkyhair" Ro grumbles.

"WHY'D BANGS BOY HAVE TO KILL ME?!!" Keefe shouts.

"Cause you're annoying?" Tam suggests.

"Ladies and gentlemen. All hail, the winner of the hp, hoo, kotlc WEREWOLF!!!!!!!!!!🐱‍👤-"

I take a deep breath.

"Coach Hedge. The Cult Leader!"

All eyes stare at the baseball loving satyr.

Silence

Silence

SILENCE

All of a sudden everyone erupts into applause.

"Coach Hedge, COACH HEDGE!" they all chant.

I wait for them to calm down.

"Thank you all so much." I say. "It's been such a pleasure hosting this, but I believe it's time for you to go back to your normal lives."

"Will this be the last time we see each other??" Nico asks.

"And next time I'll win?" Keefe asks hopefully.

"No, we will definitely meet again." I tell Nico, ignoring Keefe's question. "But we might play something else..."

I drag myself out of my train of thought. "Everyone ready? See ya!!" I snap my fingers and they all disappear. "Till next time." I mutter as I teleport away.

THE END

and it ends. just like that. heh. heh. read the next AN if you want to know more.