Chapter 5

oohh... its the fourth night! four is my fav number! 

Sevens POV.

The werewolves wake first, and for once they all know who is necessary to kill.

It has to be Hazel. I can see them communicating telepathically; I raise my eyebrow at Fitz but he just flashes his signature moviestar smile. Sophie and Ginny point to Hazel and I nod.

Poor, poor, poor Harry.

He just can't help making mistakes. He picks Fitz and Keefe.

They're both on the Werewolf team.

I really think Harry should have been mystic seer; he would've won the game by now.

I feel so bad for sending him into such a deep pit of confusion.

Coach Hedge as Cult Leader does the usual. He's got quite the cult!

Percy sends Ro out, probably due to their shared sassiness that they compete at best at.

Annabeth, who had an argument with Hermione in the voting, chooses to silence the bushy-haired witch.

Tam decidedly makes Frank his victim.

Hazel chooses Ginny. Wolf Cub. This is Hazel's last night, living. Sympathy cue...

Finally it's morning and Ro gets locked in the room.

I hear Annabeth and Hermione arguing as I make my way back from locking up the stubborn ogre. "Mmf gruamf" Hermione would try. Annabeth would laugh in her face and try and guess what Hermione was trying to say, it wasn't an argument really, it was more of a taunting one-on-one.

And then poor Hazel, up on the ceiling. At least Frank will join her soon.

"Who should we kill?" Sophie asks her remaining friends.

"Frank seems so sad. Why don't we vote him out?" Biana answers.

"Firstly, that's cruel. Secondly, that's just sad." Ginny said.

"Why," Biana points out. "Don't we just vote for you?"

"Me? Well, none of your friends will vote for me." Ginny suddenly realizes her slip and covers her mouth with a hand.

Fitz, Keefe and Sophie all paled and glared at her.

"Foster, Fitzypoo and I will happily vote you!" Keefe argues. "Though, you're way too innocent to be a bad guy, so we won't."

Ginny visibly sighs in relief.

The voting:

Hermione: Annabeth

Annabeth: Hermione

Ginny: Biana, Frank

One second Franks in his seat, next, he's on the ceiling. "Haha! I'm the tough guy, I get to stay alive an extra night. Please let me down!!!"

"Nuh-uh. Sorry, I really can't be bothered with you for a whole extra night. You can call yourself a tough guy but really... you're just a villager."

Frank stares at me. I almost feel bad for the hurt in his eyes; but I turn away.

'Ya gotta be harsh to survive, and you gotta be violent and stubborn.

"Sorry, you were the Vampires target. Why don't you entertain the rest of the dead peeps?"

I turn back to the voting. Boooo. they've already finished.

Harry has joined the dead upside down crew. Lucky him.

"Okay." I turn to the remaining people.

They're all having an argument, apart from Luna who's staring into space again.

Somehow the villager team has discovered who the werewolves are and Biana is mad. Really mad:

"I thought you were my friends!" She cries. "But you've just been murdering everyone bit by bit!"

"There, there Biana. I'll help you." Percy says.

"I bet you're a Vampire or something." Fitz counters.

"Yeah, there's only one Vampire left." Tam agrees a little too eagerly. "It's gotta be you!"

Percy looks flabbergasted. "Why me?! Annabeth, tell them who the REAL Vamp here is!"

Annabeth looks away. "Errr... I actually don't know, Seaweed-brain."

"Leo, tell them that me, Persassy, wouldn't even harm a fly! 'Cmon McShizzle!"

"Sorry, my dear Persassy, I've seen the Poseidon cabin's flyswat in action way too many times. I've gotta team with Tammy on this."

Percy lets out an exasperated sigh. "Seamus. Save me! I'm gonna die tonight!"

"Sorry." Seamus looks at the wall. "That's exactly why I don't wanna help you. It might get ME killed too."

Percy looks like he's about to cry so I intervene.

"It's time for the fifth night. Our final night."

"You can seriously not call the last night, 'our final night'! We've gotta call it something cool!" Keefe decides.

"Welll..." I mumble. "The official name for the fifth night is, 'The Bloodbath'..."

Keefe's fist nearly hits the roof, due to his impressive height, jump, strength, and fist pump.

"My dear Seven, let ME start this night off: Welcome, to The Bloodbath!! Good luck, and get ready to die!!!!" 

another short sorry! but at least i left you on a cliffhanger! just so you know, my buddy, Sparky, got the ideas for the funny parts!