Chapter 4

alright! hopefully no one cool dies! (unfortunetely, everyones cool, but never mind that...)

Sevens POV.

"Okay Bodyguard, wake."

Linh chooses to save Tam, again.

"Werewolves."

They wake up.

"You can't kill anybody, but I'll make an exception for the Alpha Wolf. Alpha Wolf, pick somebody you want turned into a Werewolf."

He grins and immediately points directly at the innocent girl beside him.

Fitz smiles at his best friend, happy about Keefes decision.

Ginny, Hermione, Piper and I roll our eyes. Typical Keefe.

"Okay, Mason #1. You have become a Werewolf. Open your eyes."

Sophie opens her eyes and doesn't seem surprised by Keefe, who is waving at her frantically.

I can immediately sense Fitz and Sophie sending telepathic messages to all of the other Werewolves. Ginny, Piper and Hermione's eyebrows shoot up when the elves' voices enter their heads, but when they get used to it, they begin smiling. I know I told them that telepathy was forbidden in the game, but I let them have their fun, even as I tell them to sleep and wake Harry, the Mentalist.

Now the poor young wizard believes that Hermione and Ginny are both werewolves so he decides to test them against somebody who isn't from Hogwarts; he unfortunately chooses Fitz, and Harry gets told that Ginny and fitz are also on the same team, which sends him into a world of confusion. I feel slightly bad for him. Slightly.

Coach Hedge adds another couple to his cult as usual.

Dumbledore finally uses his ability against Leo. Bad decision Dumbledore.

"Sorry Revealer. You are joining the ceiling crew." I tell him, sadly.

Percy and Annabeth choose to punish each other as usual.

Tam chooses Jason as a target. Poor Piper will literally die of sorrow. She chose him as her Dire partner.

At last it's Hazel. She picks Keefe and I have the pleasure of telling her that he's Alpha Wolf.

I've already sent Dumbledore to the ceiling, so we begin the voting without even acknowledging the fact that Annabeth is out and Percy can't speak.

Hazel is super desperate to get Keefe out, but the other Werewolves try to convince everyone else that she's wrong. The voting turns out like this:

Hazel: Fitz, Sophie, Keefe, Ginny.

Poor Jason. He dies, and with him, Piper. A vampire culprit taking down a Dire Wolf. Impressive.

Leo: -

Frank: -

Keefe: Hazel, Tam

Coach Hedge: -

Ro: Luna

Linh: Hermione, Ro, Seamus, Harry, Biana.

And that settles it. Poor sweet Linh.

Tam goes frenzy-rage when Linh appears on the ceiling. He uses shadowflux to make the area around all the people who voted for Linh chairs appear to be balancing on an edge of a black pit.

Hermione and Seamus screamed at the top of their lungs while Harry sat petrified, Ro relaxed, waiting for it to be over and Biana smiled sweetly at Tam, knowing he would never ever harm her. Finally he gave up and hunched back into his chair.

sorry Linh fans, and sorry that was a short chapter!