32

End of feb-beginning of March

Harleys p.o.v

Shuri, Loki, Pietro and me were playing multiple games of 21 trading candy's such as Push pops, baby bottles, starburst, bazooka gum, butterfingers, ring pops, airheads, skittles, jolly ranchers, life savers, and juicy drop pops.

Pietro gave the winner of the game 4 candy's of their choice switching with Loki seeing as being the card distributor can get boring. Of course we all switched between actually playing the game and the distribution part, for a while Peter was with us but then Dad(Tony) nabbed him. Shuri had won the last game when Bucky came crashing out of the vent followed by Steve both in full gear.

Steve took a second to get up and compose himself before he quickly walked up to all of us. He looked over at Loki and Pietro surprised that they were also here I'm assuming.

"We have a problem," and to that I smirked

"And it's another Tuesday, what's your point?" I asked crossing my arms and he shook his head mumbling something under his breath.

Loki then appeared behind cap and did his magic to look like cap, beginning to mimic him.

"But it's- never mind, this isn't something to joke about. Hydras storming the building as we speak, didn't you hear the alarms?" Cap said and Loki stopped us antics Turning back to himself.

"What do you mean Hydras storming the Tower, how'd they even find out they were here?" Shuri said sounding a bit panicked

Shit, Peter.

"The alarm isn't in this room because it's not even on the tower blueprints, thanks to me and Shuri, we have multiple rooms between floors that aren't on the blueprints. We didn't want my dad or her brother trying to check on us all the time all Jarvis knows is that we're in the building." I said looking at Steve and he nodded

"What floor are we on now?" Steve asked and I almost panicked,

I was about to say something when I lost my breath. I then laughed and pulled at my collor

"Excuse me wasn't expecting to be put under pressure, we're on floor 87 just three or four floors below the gym and exactly 5 floors under the common room." I said watching Bucky nod and walk over to the door.

"Pietro, Loki, we'll probably need you as a back up, or a rescue if things don't go as planned or they take more then Peter and Bucky." Steve said and they nodded,

"Try to get some others, so that your not all by yourselfs, otherwise stay here." Steve said before Bucky gave the clear that they could leave.

I turned to Shuri and I hung my head as Steve and Bucky left the room. She pulled me into a hug which isn't normal for her to do,

"Peters gonna be ok, he can hold his own, they won't let anything happen. I'm sure they won't. And if they get through Steve and Bucky I bet Tony's gonna go ballistic." Shuri whispered sounding as if she was trying to convince herself more than anyone.

"If they get Peter we could lose him forever. Or when we get him back he's gonna take forever to get better again, he was just getting comfortable moving throughout the tower." I said and Pietro put his hand on my back,

"It's gonna be alright man, they have it handled."  Pietro tried

Then I jumped because I heard gunshots go off, from the floor above us and screaming from below us. Pietro quickly put all the candy in us hiding place and then zipped out of the room. The screaming below us was silenced and the gunshots above us fired rapidly.