14

Nat's p.o.v

I was on my way to S.H.I.L.E.D, their is no way in hell that they will keep Peter their in those kinds of conditions.

And if that's how it's going to be, I'm going to get treated just like he is because I'm also from Hydra, just a different district.

Once I was in the towers garage I got on my Widow-cycle that Tony had gave me as a 'thanks for saving my ass' awhile back.

His reactor had been killing him and I gave him that shot that made it stop.

Anyway, I was now speeding down the streets of New York and planing how I was going to get on the helicarrier.

I then sent out a signal to S.H.I.L.E.D and saw the helicarrier lower just enough for me to see it. I then hit the button that turns my bike into a hover bike, letting me get easy access to S.H.I.L.E.D.

I speed up,  landing on a landing pad, then I jumped off my motorcycle, got my helmet off  throwing it at the wall near an agent, making him flinch at the sudden action and causing me to smirk just a little.

Coulson then walked infrount of me and I glared at him, he just stood their unfazed.

"Miss.Romonova what are you doing here?" Coulson asked and I moved him out of my way

"Wheres Fury" I said and Coulson was taken aback as I normally answer him.

I walked into S.H.I.L.E.D HQ and found Fury in his spot, acting high and mighty.

"What the hell Fury" I said walking towards him

"Romanova you do not scare me, as much you would like." Fury said and I let out a low growl, having not done it in a while it made my throat a little sore.

"Oh, getting defensive now?" Fury asked and I glared at him

"How the hell could you do that to a kid." I said and he turned around to face me

"A kid from Hydra, meaning the kids a weapon." Fury said

"If your going to treat him like that because he's from Hydra then you have to treat me like that too." I said and he chuckled

"Why do you care, you don't even know the kid." Fury said

"I care because the kid broke 3 of my ribs, normally people can't even get a punch in, yes he's from Hydra but so am I, it may not be from the same line but we are from the same organization. I want to get to know him better, and I can't do that if he's here constantly getting treated like a weapon he had no choice of becoming." I growled at him and he looked shocked that I actually said something

"Hear that kid, told you their interested" Fury said and turned back around.

I looked at him confused and turned around myself, coming face to face with the k- with Peter.

"I broke 3 of your ribs like you said, why the hell would you want me around?" He asked, and I took in what he was wearing.

S.H.I.L.E.D gear.

"Why wouldn't I want you around, we could both learn something from each other. Perhaps things we had no idea that we needed to learn." I said looking him in the eyes.

Brown, a deep brown, but there so dull, almost completely lifeless.

"Weren't you from the red room? If you come from there you were literally taught to lie to everyone around you, even yourself, so how can I trust you." He said this kid knows what was going on

"I'm not going to lie to you and say that you can, because you can't. You haven't even had a proper introduction with me, so who's to say that I'm worthy of your trust." I said and he got a look in his eyes that I couldn't read.