24

Im so sorry 😰😰😰 schools been giving out homework like it's candy 😢😢😢
(More at the end)

Peters p.o.v

I walked up to the lab door, I was here yesterday but that was with Tony so I'm not sure if I should just sort of...go in or not.
So just sort of  stained through the glass, then Tony waved me over and when I touched the door it opened, why didn't I have to put in the password? I walked in wearily, careful not to touch anything that looked to important. When I got to both Tony and Dr.banner i tried not to listen in on their convo but ended up doing just that anyways.

"What should we look at first?" Bruce asked sort of hesitant,

"I say we look at his DNA structure first, then we can see what we need to test. Seeing as we need all the variables so we don't over do something" Tony patted Bruce on the back, then they both looked at me, Tony once again motioned for me to go to him so I did, and he lead me to a table then patted it silently asking me to sit.

Bruce then walked up towards me and I panicked. He had a lab coat on and those don't sit well with me. I jumped back and tried to muffle a hiss and failing, not trusting Bruce while he wore the coat.

"Bruce step back" Tony said and then when Bruce stepped back I sort of went back to the spot I was originally in. Tony then walked up to me and gave me a sympathetic look that made me feel ill.

"What is on or with Bruce that you don't like?" Tony asked calmly and I suppressed a large eye roll, I'm calm just not very trusting.

"The white lab coat, in HYDRA they strapped me down and tested on my with needles and scalpels while I was awake, just for fun not for any scientific reason." I said with a slight venom, it would have been more if I looked at Bruce with the coat on, but seeing as my eyes were on Tony it wasn't bad.

Bruce then took off the coat and set it on a random chair, then slowly approached me again. This time there was no complications and he took a quick cheek swab and a hair, making me rub my head. Tony was on a tablet and from the reflection in his eyes he was looking something up, but I couldn't tell what.

He then sent a screen to a larger screen and it became clear what he was searching up.

The fire.

"Is this ok?" Tony asked and I swallowed, nodding my head slowly. He then began to have Jarvis start reading 

"On August 10,2005 The Parker family all were caught in a tragic fire, leaving no one to carry on the Parker name. Mary and Richard's body's were never found along with their son Peter Parker and Richards brother Ben's The only body found was May Parker the wife of Ben Parker. Richard Parker leaves behind research at both Stark and OZCORP, having worked for both very important men."
Jarvis stopped. And I looked at Tony, my father worked for him? And OZCORP? Tony was rushing around the lab and Bruce came back with my test results.

"Well," Bruce started.
"It looks like your DNA is infused with spider DNA, but we already knew that. So what we're now wanna test is your strength, agility, etc." Bruce said and I just sort of looked  at him I guess I could stick around if they want me to...

"Found it!" Tony shouted and I whipped my head to look at him. He was holding a file in his hand and then was looking at it just as quickly. I looked over where tony was and he was surrounded by countless other files all having a large stamp with some word on it weather it was "Fired" or "unreliable" "confidential" things like that but the file he had in his hands said "deceased".

Tony walked back over to use and set the file down next to me, then walked away, going to do something else.

Let's just say I spent the rest of the day in the lab doing tests.

Buckys p.o.v

Peter and Stark haven't come up yet. They didn't even come up for dinner, what have they been doing all day. It's currently 7:34, they've been in the lab for awhile. What have they been testing exactly?

I began to pace, how is it possible for them to be testing things all day. You have to run out of things to test eventually, right? And what could they find that I don't already know, or what he's showed or talked about?

"Bucky, I love the big brother/father look on you but, you have to sit down before you burn a hole in Starks floor." Steve teased still focusing on whatever he was currently drawing. I scoffed and turned to look at him when the elevator dinged.

I spun around to see if it was Peter but it was Nat, She looked at me and then looked at Steve and then back at me and shook her head

"Bucky, please stop trying to burn a hole into hell, it's definitely not going to speed up anything," Nat teased and I then walked over the the couch and flipped down grumbling about how I have a right to worry, making both Steve and Nat chuckle.

Then the elevator dinged again and banner walked out reading over a paper, he looked up and gave me a nervous smile, but you could literally see the wheels turning in his head. Then he went back to reading his paper and headed for the kitchen, then Stark and Peter came into my view. I jumped up from the couch and inspected Peter making sure he was ok.

"Ok then" stark said and I only slightly glared at him, Peter then was slapping my hands away

"I'm ok, I things wrong Bucky." He said and I sighed still wanting to some how protect him but he need to interact with more than just me.

We were all just sort of standing their unsure of what to did but then Harley and Shuri, if I remember correctly, came running in and they tried to talk to Peter but he looked interested in the vents and ceiling, he then moved both Harley and shuri who were standing under a vent, then when he was satisfied he watched in amusement as Clint came tumbling out of the vent hitting the ground hard from what it looked and sounded like.

"I'm ok" Clint reassures then recomposes himself and starts to ramble about something called a wii and super Mario bro's. Harley turned on the t.v and started the "wii", then handed Peter a blue stick, calling it a "controller", and dragged him to t he front of the t.v teaching him how to play the game that was on the t.v.  I sat back on the couch next to Steve who was now reading something called "The night circus" by Erin Morgenstern. I looked around and let out a sigh of  content, maybe me and Peter deserve this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally written: October 20 - November 15th, 2020

Words: 1300

Originally published: November 15, 2020

Note: I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG! keeping up with school is a bit tricky, and when I do have free time I'm reading or sleeping so ya I'm so sorry and I hate that this sounds like an excuse but like hey I got the chapter out 😅😅

I promise imma make it up to all of you, you'll see 🙃