33

*gore warning*

Peters POV

I sat cuffed in front of at least five hydra agents, my head down as my thoughts raced.

I should have fought harder, need to start training again, then maybe I wouldn't be in this stupid ass situation.

The commander leaned down and smirked at me, and I just kept my head down.

"You thought hydra would let you stay out for long?" He laughed out, then he took in a deep breath and I felt the mood shift into something violent. My face was grabbed roughly and I was made to look at the commander as I gritted my teeth.

"You will be very sorry that you took out your tracker and tried to betray hydra. You will also tell us everything that you've learned and then be wiped-" I spit in his face and got my face freed from his grasp.

"I'd rather die." I growled at him through my teeth. And he only smirked as he wiped his face off.

"I'll make sure of it then." he said and then I felt the back of a gun hit me in the back of the head and all I did was fall forwards a bit. While I'll admit it hurt like a bitch they would never know that; I slowly looked at the man that hit me, growling I lunged at him from where I was placed on the floor and locked my jaw on anything that I could, I felt the nerves in my fangs pulse.

I unlocked my jaw, going for an opportunity at the man's now exposed neck. I heard a blood curling scream as I let my jaw lock in place, his blood flooding my mouth and senses. I felt his pulse underneath my tongue, it racing as the man tried to push me off.

As this all was happening I tried to break the cuffs that were around my wrists.

I heard the click of a loading gun and the the sliding of a knife against its holster, and I bit down harder letting my venom smoothly slip into his blood stream. I was stabbed in the side four times before they managed to rip me off the guy, his flesh tearing as I was ripped off. I spit out the chunk of flesh and blood to watch as the man fell limp onto his companions, falling to the vans floor to bleed out. The laugh that tore through my throat was sinister and I smiled at the men before me as I felt the knife get buried in my cafe and blood drip from my teeth.

the man besides me on the floor had keys and I snatched them as I lunged at another man across from me. I managed to get his ear as I ripped my self away to find a more lethal spot, he cried out and held his hand to the side of his head before I head butted him and latched on to his exposed neck. I was in an awkward position as I tore into the mans vocal cords felling his Adam's apple move between my teeth, giving up on freeing my hands.

I was thrown the ground and kicked repeatedly by the three remaining men. Then the van flipped. I crashed against the roof of the van and then into the doors, the commander following and crashing atop of me. When I opened my eyes I couldn't feel anything, the only throughts running through my head were those of plans to rip the commanders face off or crush his skull between my hands.

I weakly got up and looked around finding almost nothing but blood and debris. I found three men's body's close to mine, two with chunks of flesh missing from their throats and one laying on his stomach but head facing the sky. I chuckled as I stood up, hearing the clinging of metal and guns. I looked around more in the mixture of debris, gravel and blood feeling something calling to me only to find a dark purple glow that as soon as I looked at it, it disappeared. The sound of metal banging together found its way to my ears, making me look to find only a singular man fighting with a metal suit.

I shook my head as I felt a throbbing in it and still stood. I felt my senses go off as I heard the ready of a gun behind me, I smiled and looked at the man. I saw the terror in his eyes as I started to advance towards him, he shot the gun but nothing happened. I ran at him using all the strength I could to knock him on his ass, falling to the ground with him. I got on my knees and began to knee him as hard as I could in the middle of his face.