34

(So sorry for any mistakes)
Nat's POV

I sat in the waiting room of the medical wing of the tower as the hours ticked by causing me to worry more and more. Bucky got irritated and left about an hour ago because the doctors had no news on Peter, Steve followed him to make sure he got his mind off of things. Clint sat left to me with no expression on his face while looking at the floor. Tony was in his lab with Harley and Shuri, trying not to freak out about the whole situation. Stephen was called to the sanctum for something; Wanda was trying to talk to Pietro somewhere in the tower having to use her magic to keep him from bolting and hiding. Bruce went somewhere with Dr.Cho after we landed.

Everyone was worried about Peter. We might have to relocate due to the on going hydra activity, they really want Bucky and Peter and I don't think their going to stop anytime soon. Lay low for a couple of months, get out of public view for a minute and let Peter recover before he goes to school. If he even still wants to do that.

Fury walked in and made a bee line for me and Clint; Maria, and Medusa following after him. He looked at me and I shook my head,

"Not a word yet..." I said and Fury looked disappointed sitting in the chair to the right of me while Maria and Medusa sat across from Clint and I. I looked at the ladies across from me and found that Maria looked distant but Medusa looked annoyed to be where she currently is. I took a deep breath and nudged Clint, when he looked at me as I let him realize their was people in the room with us.

"What's your problem?" He shot at Medusa, clearly not happy that she's here. She just chuckled and shook her head muttering to herself.

I rolled my eyes and looked at fury, I caught his gaze and let him know about my dislike that Medusa was here. His eyes darted to Clint then the floor. Seeming to be confronted by his thoughts. The doctor then made himself known,

"Is anyone here for a," he paused and looked at his stupid clipboard "Peter Parker" he continued. I stood up frantically, Fury and Clint followed.

"Ok; his vitals are stable, everything is healing nicely. He's been in and out of sleep for awhile now, so if he does gain consciousness it mostly likely won't be for very long. He's in room 300, your aloud to see him but only immediate family for now."

I nodded my head and Clint kept up with me as we raced towards Peters room, Fury and Maria staying in the waiting room with Medusa. Clint and I reached Peter's room and we looked at each other both having anxiety about walking in not knowing if Peter was awake or not. I slowly collected myself while opening the door, before it could open all the way my breath caught in my lungs, unable to release it as my eyes landed on Peter's sleeping form.

I walked into the room slowly, Clint close behind me. Inching my way towards Peter's sleeping form, I found that it was almost impossible to breath. I stood next to peters bed and I moved a loose strand of hair out of his face, finally releasing the breath held in my lungs. Clint gave me a chair and I silently thanked him while he pulled up a chair for himself. The beeping of the heart monitor made me feel on edge but reassured me non the less.

I stood up and walked towards the door, Clint caught my wrist before I could walk out.

"Where are you going?" He asked me with a look in his eyes silently asking me not to go.

"I'm gonna go get Stark and Barnes. They should know  that they can see Peter and sit with him. Plus, we should lay low if we're gonna have surprise Hydra attacks when things are starting to fall into place." I said and he nodded releasing my wrist going to sit back down. I walked into the hall and back to the waiting area, where I found that Barnes was trying to get to Peter, the doctor wasn't letting him past him though.