𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝

3rd Person POV

"Erasure head! Over here, we found some more!"

It was a disaster. The League of Villains and the heroes have been fighting all night in order to keep peace in the city. Luckily, there hasn't been much damage to the area... but, there was a bunch of people hurt and the League had escaped.

Erasure head quickly rushed over, and started picking up the rubble from where Hound Dog had sniffed out a person.

When it revealed the person, it looked like a normal high school girl, about 15 years old.

"Do you know where your parents are? Who were you with?" Erasure Head asks.

But instead, the girl starts to burst out crying. She looked like she was harmed intentionally.

"I... I was kind of apart of the League of Villains but forced into it and they said they would've hurt my family if I left, but now.... now they abandoned me and I have no idea where to go!"

Erasure head and Hound Dog exchanged concerned looks, but Erasure head leaned down.

"No where to go, you say?"

The girl nodded.

"And you never meant to do any harm?"

The girl shook her head.

"Well then, I'll see what I can do for you. Wait over there, I'll be back in a second"

"Where am I going to go?" The girl asked.

"Perhaps we have a spot open at UA high for you. Want to be a hero instead of the villain this time?"