𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Denki's POV

It has been about a week since Y/n showed up. She seems to be fitting in except one problem, she hasn't smiled at all since she's gotten here. And she doesn't seem to express herself much. Just like her first day, she's still a monotone girl who most often nods her head or shakes it to signal yes and no.

It was now Sunday so we finally had a day off. The second one since Y/n came here, but she didn't do much on her first day off. She just stayed in her dorm most of the time.

Since then, we found out she doesn't have a phone, doesn't eat much, and might have PTSD. So, we try dropping off food and water as much as we can and we all pitched in to buy her a new phone. She's had it for about two days now.

I walked over to her dorm and knocked on it.

"Y/n?" I asked.

I heard the springs on the bed move a little and feet shuffle to the door. There she was, in front of me in her pajamas and her hair a mess. It looks like she's just stayed in bed all morning, which I can't judge because I just got out 20 minutes ago and it's now 11 AM.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Well, I wanted to know if you... wanted to do something today? After school you're always just locked up in your dorm..."

"Yeah, and we want to see your beautiful face more" Mineta smirked from behind me.

"What the hell are you doing? This isn't even where your dorm is" I said. "You're on the second floor"

"I know" Mineta smiled. "I need to return this to Jirou after I borrowed it."

"What'd you borrow?" Y/n asked.

"THIS" he exclaimed, showing Jirou's phone.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't think you really borrowed it, but okay.."

"Every girl has secrets in her phone! So I went to find out Jirou's" Mineta said, continuing his walk.

I looked at him for a second then back at y/n. "Anyways- that was a little.. weird. So, what do you say? Want to do something?"

Y/n thought about it for about five seconds then shook her head. "I'm sorry, but no. I don't really hang out..."

"Oh.. well that's fine. I needed to study for a test anyways." I smiled, turning around to walk to my dorm.

But then, I felt a cold hand grab mine. I looked and y/n looked down a little like she was embarrassed to ask something.

"Actually, I need help with something" she said.

"Really?" I asked. "What is it?"

"Bakugou mentioned this... tik tok thing last week? And how it keeps you up late... can you download it for me and help me set up an account? It seems interesting enough if it makes you loose hours of sleep"

I laughed a little and nodded. "All right, where's your phone?"

She turned to her room and handed it to me after she came back. I went to the App Store and quickly downloaded along with other apps. It took about 10 minutes until I was done with downloading them all.

"So.. what do I do?" She asked.

"Just click the home page and scroll when you're on this tab. Oh! But if you're following people, you can see their tik toks they post! I already followed everyone in class 1-A and a few other cool people I know."

She looked at her phone and nodded, then looked back up at me. "Do you post?"

I felt a faint shade of red grow on my face. "Well- um- sometimes, they're a little embarrassing though"