𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚘𝚢

Denki's POV

It was a quiet ride on the bus back. I had two bags full of apples and y/n kept her beanie on tight.

When we arrived back on campus, I let her get off first then I got off last. It was still really quiet as we walked back.

I still had homework, I thought as I groaned.

"I'm really sorry... I didn't think I was that much of a burden to be around" y/n muttered.

I looked at her concerned. "What? Burden? You're no burden, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Well you groaned and I thought-"

I quickly went to hug her. As I wrapped my arms around her, I felt her be hesitant but she wrapped her arms around me too. Once she did that, I squeezed her tighter.

"I have no idea what you went through, but here, I'll help you every step of the way. I don't care if it'll hurt for me, but I'm going to make you laugh and smile and... and feel every emotion possible"

Y/n just nodded and when let her go and backed up, I could see her eyes have a glassy layer.

"Why're you crying?"

"I.. I don't know this feeling, Kaminari"

"Happy?"

"No.. I don't.. I don't know how to explain it" she said, looking up.

I smiled at her and grabbed her arm. "Come on. You need rest"

When we entered the common room, no one was in there surprisingly. I helped y/n walk up to her dorm and when I was about to leave, she grabbed my hand.

"Please don't go." She pleaded.

I looked at her eyes and it had complete fear. It's like her collapsing brought her back to bad memories.

I nodded. "I need to do school, so want to come to my room instead?"

She nodded and so I lead her to my room. When we got inside, I closed the door and passed her a blanket to use.

And just like that, she was out like a light. I sat down at my desk and tried doing my notes for a bit, but it was too much so I got up and went to grab some food from the kitchen.

When I opened the fridge, I grabbed some Baby Bell cheese because that shit be bussin' [insert lip bite emoji]. As I closed the fridge, Mina appeared right there.

"GAH" I yelled. "Dammit Mina, don't scare me"

"Don't act like I didn't see what happened outside" Mina smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stop... doing that face. It's kinda freaking me out"

"You like her! You like her, you like her, you like her, you do, you do!" She repeatedly said.

"Like y/n? I think she's pretty but I don't like her" I replied.

Mina squinted at me and bit her lip. "Are ya sureee?"

"Yes, I don't like her that way"

"That hug says otherwise. It's like you wanted to give that girly a kiss on the lips" Mina teased.

I just looked at her weird. "What if I did? What're you gonna do? Slap me?"

"Now you're just getting on my nerves. You like her or not?" Mina deadpanned.

"Fine, sure. If it makes you happy, I like y/n with my whole heart. Her beautiful h/c smells nice, the way she fits perfectly in my hugs, and the way she looks so cute when she's confused. It matches her whole personality" I said, but the last part was true. The first part was more of a joke.

Mina must've noticed I was joking at first, but I got wide eyed after I said that.

"I do love her hair..." I mumbled. "And the way she does fit perfectly in my arms-"

"OUUUU LOVER BOYYY" Mina shouted.

"You know what, I'm going back to my dorm. Good-damn-bye" I said, leaving up the stairs.

When I got inside my room, I saw y/n awake and it looked like she had been crying. Her eyes were red and a little bit puffy and her nose was red as well.

I quickly put my food down and quickly rushed over to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, putting my hands on her shoulders as she was curled up in a ball.

"Shigaraki's going to find me Kaminari.. he's going to find me! He's going to take me back, I don't want to go!" She cried, and fall into my chest.

I looked at her concerned, but didn't know what to do. Before I could react in any other way, she wrapped her arms around my neck and let her tears flood. I wrapped my arms around her as well and rested my chin on her head.

"He's not coming y/n, trust me" I reassured.

"Yes he-"

"No" I sternly said. "I've said this many times, but I truly mean it this time. I promise I won't let him get to you. He'll have to kill me first to get to you. And even if he did try to kill, I won't let him"

She sniffed a little and nodded slightly.

"Kaminari?" She asked.

"Hm?"

"Can we do that halloween costume idea from earlier? That.. Alice in wonderland thing? It seems interesting"

I smiled and nodded, letting her go as she sat up again, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"We sure can. We'll just have to get everyone else on board. I'm sure it won't be hard though, because they love any group orientated thing"

"Love.. love... what does that mean?"

I laughed a little and shook my head. "I know I'd say I'd be a teacher for emotions, but I don't really know love. I'll tell you when I know."

She nodded and lied down on the bed again. "I'm going to sleep again"

I nodded. "Sounds good. I'll be doing school right in front of you if you need anything."