𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑

Y/n's POV

"Y/N!" Kaminari shouted.

I turned around and saw Kaminari running at me full speed. He stopped right before he ran into me and he had a huge smile spread across his face.

"So, you know how I told you I'd be your teacher about two days ago?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

"WELL, as your teacher, I should take you on field trips. So, our first field trip will be... TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH!"

"You guys are going to the pumpkin patch?" Uraraka asked, walking into the kitchen.

Kaminari nodded and Uraraka grinned.

"Can I come?" She asked.

"Same here? I don't remember the last time I've been to the pumpkin patch" Tsu said.

Kaminari smiled and nodded. "Yes and yes!"

"Oh! Can I invite Deku? Maybe we should invite Todoroki too! Who knows the last time he- I'm not going to finish that sentence" Uraraka mumbled.

"Sure! The more the merrier!"

"What's all the racket in here? Do you guys ever shut up?" Bakugou asked, pushing Kaminari out of the way to get something from the fridge.

"Kaminari is taking us to the pumpkin patch for a field trip" I said.

Bakugou looked at us weird. "The pumpkin patch?"

"Yeah! Since Halloween ISSS next week! It's perfect!" He laughed.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and took out a water bottle.

"Come on, Kacchan! Remember what I told you... for y/n's sake?" Kaminari whispered.

Bakugou groaned and sighed. "Fine, I'll go."

"WOOOOO" Kaminari cheered. "This is going to be so fun, y/n! Maybe we can go on the tractor ride to the Apple orchid too so we can go apple picking!"

"Apple picking... how do we do that?" I asked.

"It's not all exciting, but it's a fun thing to do with friends" Tsu chimed in.

"Okay, I want to go apple picking then" I said.

Kaminari patted my head and gave a thumbs up. "It's settled then! Lets go later!"

"Go where?" Todoroki asked, walking in.

"We're going to the pumpkin patch!" Uraraka exclaimed. "Want to come? We're inviting Deku too!"

"Who's going?" Todoroki asked again.

"Uraraka, Kaminari, Bakugou, y/n, and I. We're inviting you and Deku now" Tsu answered.

Todoroki thought about it for a second then nodded. "Alright, I'll go"

"Are you kidding?" Bakugou asked. "Icy hot is going to be there?"

Kaminari fake coughed and elbowed Bakugou. Bakugou sighed.

"I guess we're going then" he grumbled. "I'm going to get ready"

"Same here" Uraraka smiled, running off.

"I'm going to invite Midoriya!" Kaminari exclaimed, walking off.

Soon, everyone left and now I was the only one in the kitchen.

"Maybe I should get ready too.." I mumbled, walking off.

Time Skip

"AHHH! Feel the breeze?" Kaminari asked, as we hopped out of the bus we took here.