𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜

Denki's POV

It's been three days since y/n got the news about her parents. She hasn't came out either. The girls would try knocking on the door to have her come out but she wouldn't answer. When I'd leave my dorm, I'd constantly would try to look if she would come out to go to class but she wouldn't.

"Kaminari!" Present Mic called.

"Hm?" I answered, breaking me out of my day dreams.

"The answer to question 2?" Present Mic asked, pointing to the paper as we were going over test answers.

"Oh.. um... B?"

Present Mic slowly nodded. "It's actually D, but I see why you chose B"

I groaned and circled it with my red pen.

The bell then rang and everyone started putting away their papers.

"We'll pick this up tomorrow, go enjoy lunch!" Present Mic exclaimed.

I got up from my seat and sighed, but felt someone grab my shoulder.

"You okay?" Kirishima asked.

I smiled slightly and nodded. "Yup, of course"

"You sure? You've looked stress for the past two days.."

I nodded and gave a thumbs up. "Yup! I'm good!"

"Please, you're such a bad liar" Bakugou huffed.

I looked at him weird. "Am not. I'm not lying"

"Whatever you say"

It was then silent for most of the walk to lunch. When we were about to order our food from Lunch Rush though, I noticed a familiar girl passing by us. When I looked closer, I realized it was y/n.

"Kiri, look" I whispered. "She's finally out"

"Why hasn't she been out of class?" He asked.

I was about to say, but I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well go on!" Kirishima exclaimed, pushing me towards her.

Before I could react, I bumped into her on accident. I turned to Kirishima and shook my head.

"Oh.. hi.." Y/n said.

"Hey!.... y/n" I replied.

We stood in silence for a few second, until we both locked eyes.

"Um, yeah, I'm going to get lunch-"

"Wait" she said, tugging at my blazer. "Can we maybe.. talk privately?"

"Oh, um, yeah. Sure" I nodded, following her to a quiet part of the cafeteria.

We both sat down and I rested my head in my arms (Yk you put your arms on the desk and just plop your head on yours arms yeah) and looked out the window.

"About me yelling at you.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean too, I really didn't" she apologized, kicking her feet in the air.

I turned towards her and smiled slightly, but still a little sleepy.

"It's fine" I said. "Don't sweat it. You were right and going through some hard stuff I would never understand"

"No, you were just trying to comfort me. I'm not used to that yet though..."

"Well, luckily you have your teacher for emotions" I smirked. "You know what you're feeling right now?"

"What?" She asked, her eyes lighting up.