The Halloween Gang

Y/n's POV

"I am your tyrant, now bow down to me!" Mina scolded.

Jirou rolled her eyes and smiled, fixing the purple bow tie wrapped around her white collar from her shirt.

"Remind me how I got dragged into this group costume idea" She laughed, as she fixed her pink and purple striped shirt. Then, she tucked it into her plaid purple skirt.

"You don't want to do it?" I asked.

She turned to me and shook her head. "No it's not that, it's just I didn't think I'd be dressing up in the same group as tweedle dee and tweedle dum"

"Too bad only one of the two you're talking about are actually going to one of the tweedle's" I said.

Jirou and Mina started laughing and nodded.

We actually were dressing up as Alice in Wonderland, and of course, we didn't have a full group. To fill the empty gap, Mina and I went to ask Jirou if she wanted to join the group costume idea. She hesitated at first, but the first second she showed hesitation, Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima all begged her while Bakugou stood of to the side and watched them like they were crazies.

That brings us to now. Kirishima and Sero were going to be Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Jirou would be the Cheshire cat, Mina was going to be the Queen of Hearts, Kaminari would be the Mad Hatter, and I would be Alice. For Bakugou though...

"Why the fuck did I get stuck with the White Rabbit again?" He shouted, barging into my dorm room.

"Geez Bakugou!" Mina exclaimed. "What if we were getting dressed still?"

"Correction" Jirou said, pointing over to me. "If he came in one second earlier, he would've seen y/n not dressed.."

A faint shade of red grew on Bakugou's face and he looked off to the side.

"Back to the original reason why I'm here, why am I THIS?" He asked, pointing at himself.

The colors sure did look nice on him though.

"Oh, you don't remember?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, we only did choose these costumes out on Wednesday" Jirou said.

"Which was three days ago" I added.

Flashback

"Okay!" Kaminari exclaimed. "We already decided that I would be the Mad Hatter and y/n would be Alice. OH, and Mina would be Queen of Hearts!"

"You betcha!" Mina beamed.

"So, I'm going to wear a blue dress?" I asked.

Mina nodded. "Yup, that's what Alice wears"

"Now we need a Cheshire cat, white rabbit, and tweedle dee and dum."

"I don't think Bakugou would be fit for the cat or one of the D's" Sero shrugged.

"So, the white rabbit would be for him?" Kirishima asked.

We all turned towards Bakugou, who was asleep on the couch in the common room. Then, we nodded and wrote his name down under White Rabbit.

Present Time

"Guess that's why you shouldn't sleep through decision making" Mina smirked.

Bakugou groaned and slumped down to the floor.

"Don't forget you pocket-watch" Jirou said, handing it to him.

He glared at her and grabbed it, putting it in his pocket.