invitation

Nagito sat on his bed while playing UNO with his brother kokichi. "You got any friends at school?" Asked Kokich. Today was Nagito's 8th day at his new school. "Yeah, I'm good friends with a girl named Chiaki and her girlfriend sonia." The smaller male nodded. He was happy that his brother was able to associate. His prior class pretty much hotel him. "How are things with your crush?" Asked Nagito. kokichis face went red but he covered it with his hand. "Yeah we talk pretty often... But I don't think he likes me. haha." The white haired smiled slightly at his brother and pat his head. "I'm sure he likes you... You're an Ultimate after all!"

[Kokichis pov]

I grinned at Nugget and was about to continue playing UNO, but my phone started ringing. I picked it up and looked at the screen.

Incoming call from shumai

[ Accept ] [ decline ]

He wanted to hang out today. I looked up at Nagito, seeing a awkward smile on his face. I accepted the call pressing the phone to my left ear. "Hiya Shumai!" My brother snickerd and rested his head on a pillow. "Hello kokichi" "Yeah I'm coming to your house, on my way already!" "Ok. I'm waiting. Bye kokichi. "

Shuichi ended the call. I jumped off the bed looked around nervously. "Nagito could you drive me to shuichi's house please, I'm late and yeah" he nodded and stood up. I ran down stairs and to his car.

[Nagito pov]

How could kokichi forget that he meets with his crush today... I grabbed my green jacket and keys. I locked my door and went to my car. I got in and kokichi was bouncing happily on his seat. "Why didn't you tell me further..?" He gasped. "I don't know I just forget...!" I sighed and started the car.

{Saihara's house}

When we got to shuichi, kokichi stormed out of my car and waved at me. "Bye nugget!" Then he ran to the door.

I sighed again and drived back to our house. I got into my room and flipped on my bed.
I tried to sleep but my phone buzzed.
I picked it up and turned it on.

(Nagito is chatting with chiaki now)

Chiaki

Hey Nagito
19:44

Hello Nanami-san
19:44

I'm having a sleepover with our class tomorrow and I wanted to ask If you want to come too :)
19:46

Yes of course, I could never say no to an Ultimate.
19:46

Alright see you tomorrow, nagito.
19:47

Goodbye
19:47
---

I sighed and layed on my back, crossing my arms behind my head.
I closed my eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

{Nagito's house, 02:58 am}

I opened my eyes slowly and glanced at the ceiling. What time is it...? I sat up and searched my phone. I found it under my pillow. How did it even got there? I turned the device on. 02:58 am... Then I remembered kokichi. I went to kitchen and saw... Nobody... I frowned and went to the living room "kokiiichiii.... Are you heeerreee...?" No answer. I sighed and went lazily to his room. Nobody was there. I was a bit scared so I decided to call him. After a few seconds he picked up.

A sleepy voice said:
"Hey nugget..."
I was pretty angry he didn't call me.

"Kokichi, where the heck are you?! Why didn't you called me!?"

"... Sorry I fell asleep... I'm still at shumai's."
"Sigh, please be home at 7am and... I'm not mad..."
"Mhm..." He ended the call.

[kokichis pov]

I yawned. Seems like I fell asleep on shuichi's bed. Shuichi was nowhere to be found. I frowned and got out of his bed. I went to his door and opened it slowly. the light down stairs was on so I decided to go there.
I saw shuichi sitting on a couch reading a book. "Hey, shumai." he jumped and relaxed after seeing me. "...Good morning, Kokichi." He smiled and I grinned. "What are you reading?" He looked at the cover, "It's a mystery novel.." he smiled and blushed a bit. Haha he's so cute. "I think I've read that too!" He looked surprised at me. "Really?" "Nope. Books are boring."I snickered. he frowned and looked stressed for some reason. "Anyways, don't you have to go home?" Asked he. "Yeah.. but we still have like 4 hours." I grinned and crossed my arms behind my head. "Are you hungry perhaps?" "No, I'm fine!" Unfortunately my stomach growled and I blushed a tiny bit. Shuichi chuckled cutely. "Do want machu peachu?" "Yeah.. I would like that" He smiled friendly and went to his kitchen I just followed him like a lost puppy and sat on the table. He cooked a machu peachu. He gave me a panta bottle. "Y-You like panta... Right?" "Yes, I love Panta!" He laughed slightly and returned to cooking machu peachu. I looked around his kitchen. His kitchen looked somehow... Emo...

After a while the food was done and we ate it.
He started blushing after a while and said: "C-could you please stop staring at me..." "Huh? Oh... Yeah, sorry" I snickerd. That's so embarrassing...

We finished the food. "Aren't you tired shuichi?" He hadn't slept the whole night after all... "No... Wait... are you worried about me?" "Of course! Your my beloved after all!" He blushed heavily and tried to hide his blushing face behind his cap. Nishishi~ It's so easy to tease him... I giggled. "Nishishi~" then I changed my expression into a serious one. "No, seriously now you have to go to sleep." He glanced at me and sighed. "Ok..." I then just grabbed his wrist and ran with him in his bedroom. "K-kokichi! Stop!" I just laughed. When we got to his room I let go of his wrist and jumped on his bed. He followed me and sat on the bed. I stopped bouncing and layed my head on his thighs.

He blushed and caressed my hair. My heart is pounding so loud, I'm scared that he could hear it... After a while he stopped caressing my hair. I opened my purple eyes and saw, that he was asleep. I wanted to observe him, but I didn't wanted to act like a creep or something like that... I just sat up, hugged him and tried to fall asleep.

Word count: 1105
Date: 13.03.21
Edited: 17.02.22