sleepy

Nagito slowly opened his eyes. The boy sat up and looked around. This was hajime's room and it was morning. He searched hajime with his gaze but couldn't find him. "Hajime...?" Said nagito quietly but no one answered. Then he realized that he was on hajime's bed. "The fuck..." The white-haired got on his feet. He looked down his body, he was still wearing yesterday's clothing.

Nagito's pov:

tiptoed to the door and peeked inside the living room. Hajime and chiaki sat on the table and ate breakfast. Hajime noticed me and waved me to the table. I frowned and walked to them. "Good morning nagito, have you slept well?" Asked hajime, and chiaki chuckled. "yeah... But why didn't you woke me up..." "Hajime told me you had a nightmare and didn't got much sleep, so I let you sleep. You have probably only slept for like three hours." Said chiaki. I just nodded and sat on a chair next to the table.

After a while chiaki went to sonia to play games or something. Hajime and I cleaned the dishes and walked back to his room. "Uh I think I should leave soon, and sorry for brothering you yesterday. It was fun though haha," Said I while I sat on his bed. "No, I would like if you could stay, because I kinda miss talking to someone else beside my sister." Said the brunet. "Do you have no friends or parents? Actually you don't have to answer that." He shook his head and sighed. "My parents are on vacation and no... I don't have any friends if chiaki does not count." I smirked, took his hand and left a gently kiss on top of it. "I can be your friend." I saw a small blush on his cheeks and his mouth opened slightly. "...ok," Said hajime.

A little while passed and and we decided to watch a movie.

"What do you want to watch?" Asked hajime me. I was leaning on the headrest behind him and ruffled his hair, "you choose~"

Hajime pov:

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was still on the couch with my friend, nagito. I shook him lightly and he seemed to wake up.

"Nagito, don't you have to go home?" Nagito smiled sadly and said: "Well, yeah... I have to look if my brother is fine... But the most of the time he is with his best friend or his 'beloved' " I smiled. "If you ever need someone to talk you can talk to me."

Nagito pov:

Hajime is so nice, I feel like we know each other years already. But he's right I probably should go home. "Yeah I would take my stuff and then leave alright?" He nodded.

( They are in front of hajime's house now )

"Can I have your number maybe...?" Asked hajime. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG "Yeah sure." I smiled and took his phone. Omg now I can chat with him and I can call him omg omg omg that's so great,"Here." I gave him his phone back. "See you Nagito." "Sayonara!" I walked to my car and drove home.

Word count: 531
Date: 24.03.21
Edited: 10.03.22