Prepare

Chiakis pov:

I opened my eyes and looked around my room. It was morning and  the sun shines brightly through my windows. Birds were chirping and some cars passed by. I turned around to be greeted by my beautiful princess, Sonia. I smiled lazily and gave her a tight hug. She woke up and smiled warmly at me, "Good morning, Chiaki" "Morning, Sonia" I smiled as well and we got up. Sonia murmured something about breakfast and I followed her after grabbing my Mintendo quickly.

When we got into the kitchen I saw my brother eating cereal. "Hey chiaki, Sonia. " Sonia smiled politely "good morning Hinata-san."
He nodded.

I started making pancakes because it was getting kinda awkward. Help. When I was done, I grabbed the plate with the food and went to the table. Hajime had already finished his cereal and went to who knows where. While discussing how to plan the sleepover, we started eating. "What about I buy the snacks and you do the entertainment? I don't want to creep around your house.." I nodded. "Sounds good."

Sonias pov:

I grabbed my Money and phone. I started my car and drove to the store. Hm... What do I need... I walked aimlessly around, trying to find the sweets. I stopped before some sodas and grabbed panta and energy drinks. I would never drink that, but chiaki seems to like It so I guess the others will like it too...?
I also buyed chips, pocky, chocolate and donats.
I went to the cashier and saw... Rantaro?! "Hey rantaro... I thought you were working in Mcdonald's... since when do you work here...?" He sighed. "I got fired from McDonald's and I needed a new job." I nodded slowly. I don't even wanna know why.

Chiakis pov:

After sonia leaved I searched my brother. He was in his room doing homework or whatever. "Hey Hajime, my classmates and I are having a sleepover today and I kinda forget to tell you... sorry." he gave me a disgusted look. "Uh ok but please don't annoy me." I rolled my eyes, "yeah yeah. "

Word count: 363
Date: 14.03.21
Edited: 27.02.22