Horrorgames

Nagito pov

The only free place was next to me because no one wanted to sit next to me. Hajime didn't looked like he wanted to sit next to me but he did it anyways. I hope he is easily frighted... Then he would maybe hug me out of fear... hehe...

Chiaki continued the game and she grabbed her controller. The character in the game walked into a suspicious house. When she entered the house you could hear a giggling. I felt that hajime next to me flinched. I looked at him and laughed. "Idiot... Stop laughing at me..." Murmured the brunet and hit me lightly with his fist. Chiaki continued playing the game. The character named komaru slowly made her way to the nearest room. She opened the door and there was a old manequin which looked scary af. Some people shrieked. Hajime's arms were tightly around my waist. Thanks for blessing me atua chiaki didn't showed any reaction and just took the key from the manequin's hand. I wrapped my arms around hajime and it felt like we were hugging. Wait we were hugging... Ugh whatever. He struggled to get out of my grip but didn't success in the end. "Nagito let me go...!" Whined he. "Mmh.. no~" he groaned.

chiaki continued to play the game.

( 4 am )

I was really tired. Everyone was asleep and I was the only one awake. I sighed and got up. I walked to the balkony and leaned against the railing. I miss my dog... Why am I alive again? ... I'm tired if being a stepping stone for hope... I'm tired of this damn luck circle I'm tired of these disgusted stares I always get, evertime I talk about hope... I looked down into the darkness. A breeze swept through my hair. I could just let me fall down. No one would care if I would die anyways...

"...Nagito?" Asked a tired and raspy voice behind me. I jumped and turned around. Hajime was standing before me with messy hair and furrowed eyebrows. "H-Hajime!" "What are doing here...? And why are you awake...?" I looked down. "I had... A nightmare..." I looked up to see a caring smile on his face. "I understand." Then he hold his hand up to me. "Come back inside nagito... We.. we can even cuddle if you want to..." His voice got quiet on the last part but I heard it anyway. "Aww you love me" he looked away and blushed. Then I took his hand and we went back to my classmates.

Word count: 440
Date: 20.03.21
Edited: 05.04.23