Games

Nagitos pov:

I stood in front of the mirror in my bathroom. Damn shawty i'm so ugly. I sighed and grabbed my toothbrush and a small bag. I went back to my bedroom and searched my backpack. I found it and grabbed my charger and my phone ofc. I stuffed the toothbrush in the bag, as well as the other stuff. I flipped it over my shoulder and texted Kokichi, that I won't be at home tonight.

I rang the doorbell and heard shuffling and something falling down. Most likely someone tripped. Probably mikan that silly goose. After a few minutes chiaki opened the door with a frown. "Ah hey nagito, Come in." She stepped aside.

Her house looked pretty ordinary. It kinda had a the cottage core vibe. My eyes fell on a few pictures of her and her family. On one of them were chiaki and some other dude. "Hey chiaki" she turned her into my direction. "Yeah?" My gaze darted to the picture. "Who's that?" She tilted her head and spoke in her annoying monotone voice: "Yeah that's my brother. He lives here too, his room is next to the bathroom." I nodded.
Gonna check him out later fr not gonna pass this opportunity Jesus christ. I kept my poker face and smiled 'friendly' at chiaki. "Come let's go to the other."

"Nagito is now here" said nanami in her quiet voice. Everyone from our class was sitting in a circle. Mikan was crying and Ibuki tried to comfort her. I sighed. No offense but mikan's crying is pretty annoying.

Some people greeted me and I sat next to Peko. Sonia clapped her hands. "Now that everyone is here, what should we do?" Teruteru raised a finger. "I can make sacks!" Said the shorty. "Food?!" Screamed akane, drooling. "I can help!" The both disappeard I'm the kitchen.

Then kazuichi spoke up. "What about truth or dare?" Everyone agreed and chiaki went to the kitchen to get a bottle. Shortly after the gamer returned. She put the bottle in the middle and spun it.

It landed on mikan. She shrieked and like was nearly crying. Like boxo stfu already. "M-m-me?!" Chiaki smiled kindly. "Truth or dare mikan" the nurse tried to crack a smile but failed. Ibuki noticed that and gave her a Quick hug. "Uh- T-truth.." said she. "What's your favorite movie genre?" Mikan whipped her half-dried tears away and smiled. "I-I really like Romantic movies! Watching them with ibuki is... fun" Ibuki grinned. Then mikan grabbed the bottle and spun it. The bottle cap pointed directly at souda. He let out a groan. "O-ok souda, T-truth or dare?" The mechanic sighed. "Dare" "kiss the p-prettiest person in this room." But then she quickly added "U-uh a-a-accept they have a partner!" I think he would choose sonia, but she has a girlfriend.. the pink haired man stood up and went over to... Gundam? He gave him a kiss on the cheek and quickly returned to his place. I looked at gundam. He had a rosy blush spread over his face and murmured something about his skin poison. I seriously don't belong here. Everywhere L's. Maybe I should say I'm not feeling well and then just leave? I felt someone lightly shacking my shoulder. I jumped and looked mahiru in the eyes. "Na-gi-to are you here?" Asked the red haired girl, stopping shacking my shoulder. "Uh yeah?" She furrowed her eyebrows and glanced somewhere else. "Fatherless behavior..." "Truth or dare nagito?" Shit my gaze darted to the orange juice bottle in the middle and then on kazuichi who was staring at me. "Uh, dare" he put a finger on his chin. "You're lonely asf, right?" "Luckily." He smirked his usual shark smirk. "Try to flirt chiaki's brother. She told me he's dry asf." I don't mind... I planned on doing that after all. I just nodded and got and walked to his room.

Word count: 734
Date: 18.03.21
Edited: 27.02.22