Game Time

I watched her leave and sat back on the couch. I could still taste her on my lips and fingers and wholly fuck I wanted so badly to be inside her tonight.

I wasn't expecting that to happen at all, but I am sure as hell glad it did. Watching her come undone 3 times with only my tongue and fingers. I can only imagine how she'll look when she is riding my cock and cums. 

 Fuck I need to stop thinking about this. I am painfully hard and as much as I wanted her to get me off, it was all about her tonight.

I get up and head to the shower.  I have to take care of this hard on before I go to bed. I turn the water on and step in.  I start to stroke my cock thinking about hot she sounded cumming all over my tongue and fingers.  How it is going to feel to be inside her.  Stroking my cock faster now.  

"Fuck," I moan as I feel myself getting closer.  Just as I am about to release I hear the door bell ring.

"Really," I say hitting my hand against the shower wall.  I wrap a towel around my waist and head to the door.  I open the door ready to yell at whoever it is and I see Baby Anderson.

"Sorry I forgot my phone on the table," she says looking me up and down.

I let her in and watch her walk over to the table and grab her phone.  Memories of what happened an hour ago still fresh in my mind.

"This is a good look for you," she says smiling as she stands in front of me.

"Me making you cum over and over is a good look on you Baby Anderson," I say smiling running my hand down her cheek.

"Looks like you have a problem," she says pointing down to my rock hard cock.

"Yea I was trying to take care of that when you rang my door bell," I say and she goes beat red.

"Let me make it up to you then," she says pulling my towel off and dropping it to the floor.

I watch her drop to her knees and start to stroke my cock. "Fuck that feels good," I moan.

She looks up at me and smiles.  Taking me in her mouth she starts to suck me slowly.  Taking me all in and I hit the back of her throat.  I grab the wall to steady myself.  

"Fuck I am not going to last long," I say grabbing her hair and rocking my hips.

She quickens the pace and I feel myself right on the edge of cumming.  She plays with my balls and it sends me right over the edge.  I cum all in her mouth and she swallows every last bit.

"Fuck that was...it was fucking amazing," I say trying to regain my balance.

I grab my towel and throw it around my wait and help her up.  "I am very glad you forgot your phone," I say with a great big smile.

She smiles, "Have a good sleep," she says giving me a kiss on the lips and heading out the door.

I shake my head and think who the fuck was that and what has she done with little shy Emily. I head to my room and throw on some boxers.  

Laying in bed I think about her.  How normally that would be it for me, but with her I just want more and it's like a need to want to see her again.  I fall asleep looking forward to seeing her at the game.

I wake up the next day sleeping in until noon.  I love Friday's as I have no classes that I need to be at.

I grab my phone and text Baby Anderson, "Morning Baby Anderson, hope you slept well I know I did.  Come to the party tonight after the game.  I need to see you.